Am I a pussy or just retarded?

My friends have told me that sometimes I act like a pushover and I can't get that out of my head. I've been in fights several times, didn't back down against several bigger opponents (of course I got beat up and glassed) but was never nervous or afraid when we actually started throwing fists, nor was I angry, I just wanted to get that over me as fast as I could. The thing is whenever I'm in a bad situation or a conflict I don't know how to act or what to say. I never understood guys throwing insults at each other. If a random stranger insults me I just walk away since I don't feel anything and his words don't matter. In everyday life I guess I'm a people pleaser? I usually let people have it their way even if it's somewhat detrimental for me. So unless they cross the line I tend to avoid any kind of physical or verbal confrontation, but after that I'm not scared to stand my ground even if I know it's a lost cause. What does Any Forums think about my behavior? Should I fix it? How do I do that?

Attached: 0.jpg (1600x900, 233.56K)

look user you solve captchas and post virgin and le chad cartoon images on Any Forums(nel).org, just accept that you're not normal and move on

I know that I just want advice

Are you autistic? Autists are always pushovers until they just chimp out on someone randomly.

My advice is embrace your autism, stop trying to be like others and do whatever you want to do. Don't depend on what others think about you, do what makes you feel good.

My mom always said I was special...yeah I'm on a spectrum

>gets beat up repeatedly because you care about violent low iq retards thinking youre a pussy
you are a pussy

If a man disrespects you, and you walk away, you're a bitch.
I don't care what anyone else says. They're likely products of the softening of our males. Men today are weak as fuck. A fist fight is a natural thing, and boys and men used to partake in them much more frequently. Those guys actually had some dignity and pride.
I don't get why people talk shit either. I don't bow up or run my mouth. Fuck around and find out.

>be le 5'6
>if you walk away youre a bitch
i want to know what fights you think i'm winning. letting someone beat you up is the beta bitch move

you sound like a dumb poor dog

Escalating to a "fist fight" can easily get you killed here. Even if it's a fair fight and no weapons are pulled on you and no friends jump in, if you lose you will get your head stomped in. If you win, you will never be safe again until whoever you picked a fight with had his revenge by attacking you unexpectedly on another day.

> lame bitch
it doesn't matter what the other dude looks like, or how all or strong he is compared to you. You at least owe it to yourself to make him work for it.

theres no work involved. if you cant fight a manlet you cant fight anyone.

If you’re attractive and muscular this behavior is based but if you’re fucking ugly and especially weak/small then people are gonna think you’re a bitch

who has some self respect
I have dealt with exactly this.
Beat one dude, got beat by his larger friend the next. So?

>care about violent low iq retards thinking youre a pussy
only got beat up when I was mugged and didn't comply or ran out of patience not because I cared how I'd be perceived.
>A fist fight is a natural thing
On that we can agree. I love boxing.
>Those guys actually had some dignity and pride
Dignity? Sure. I guess I'm not proud? How or why should become proud?

Attached: j.jpg (960x720, 102.33K)

> why should I be proud
Because you're worth it, fren

So it is pointless. Did you just accept defeat when his larger friend beat you or at what point is it actually settled?

no, but he manhandled me. Big fucking Samoan. I got a couple shots in, but dude was a brick. Also, I'm not a good fighter. I just learned the hard way that disrespect can not be let to stand without some price. If everyone did the same, and just immediately fired off when insulted, then people would be more hesitant to do so. Today it seems like everyone feels they're entitled to be dicks to people, and in my opinion it is due to us softening on immediate physical response.

You just have to decide what you value more, OP. Your self-preservation, or your sense of honor. Many will happily die to defend the latter, and others are content to take the blows to their psyche to keep living another day.

that's the problem it doesn't get into my psyche. only people that I value live in my head, hence my friends' opinions

Is there even any point in trying to “fight back” against a guy who’d obviously kick your shit in? I’m 5’7 can hardly bench 82kg, I’d probably get my ass beat by most guys and for what? Nobody thinks your better for standing your ground they say that but they’re probably just lying