Mom obsesses over "Belly fat burning drinks" made from "organic" ingredients

>Mom obsesses over "Belly fat burning drinks" made from "organic" ingredients
>Tell her spot reduction isn't real and you can only lose weight being at a caloric deficit
>Advise her to quit soda/juice if she wants to lose weight(she has spinal issues and can't exercise)
>Just wastes hundreds of dollars on meme drinks each month, also wears a solar belt or some shit

Does anyone in your family do this shit too, Any Forums?

Attached: XMHxQMd.jpg (1024x768, 231.48K)

>>Advise her to quit soda/juice if she wants to lose weight
Ngmi

Find a better mommy

Don’t get involved

Yea, its peak consumerism. Rather than changing consumption, they just buy different products to consume that promise to change their body for them. They'll get some 50 cal meme drink with artificial sweeteners, drink ten of them because its so few cals, and then shit their guts out and call it a success.

You’re not fat because you eat CAKE and DONUT whilst neglecting your HEALTH and FITNESS you just need to drink the KOMBUCHA and eat the STEVIA to fix your MICROBIOME

Isn't there some dangerous pill that burns fat with no regard to how you wanna look?

It's annoying because she still hasn't lost weight and still has faith in the products.

I guess people just want an easy way out.

just tell her to blast DNPs like zyzz

So I dated a really fit girl and we remained friends for years afterwards. She told me this quote I'll never forget:

"People will do anything to lose weight EXCEPT diet and exercise."

It's really prevalent in the female dominated communities because there's so much emphasis on looks, but very little emphasis on discipline. 90% of women out there are playing life on easy mode. So when you sit down and tell them that they have to basically track all their macros, weigh out their food, stick to a preprogrammed routine that requires them in the gym 3 times a week (at least), and they have to push through like 2+ weeks of DOMs, they can't do it. Many men can't even do it.

It's a lot easier to lie to yourself and believe that drinking some organic drink or "going on a walk" or some shit helps. I've told my mom hundreds of times if you don't do it consistently you might as well not even do it.

FWIW, i know Any Forums is super misogynistic and everyone hates women here or whatever but it's more of a generational thing than a female thing at this point.

>It's annoying because she still hasn't lost weight and still has faith in the products.

They really don't have faith tho. Rather, its easier to bask in ignorance of "its working" than to accept that its not and you're doing something wrong. People in general don't like to confront their flaws and failings, and consumerism is always eager to offer a scapegoat, at the right price.

>she has spinal issues and can't exercise
sounds like cope to me, her spine would benefit greatly from doing deadlift

Piggy no!

>what can I eat to lose weight?
Somehow normalfags always get it backwards and they never believe you when you tell them what they doesn't matter when trying to lose weight. They know what starving is but still insist that not eating has no relation to bodyweight.

No, my mum is actually educated and intelligent.

>So when you sit down and tell them that they have to basically track all their macros, weigh out their food, stick to a preprogrammed routine that requires them in the gym 3 times a week (at least)

The funny thing is they don't even have to do that. Losing weight is as easy as eating less.

They can take the exact same food they're currently eating, disgusting junk food and all, and just half it. They will lose weight 100% of the time, no exceptions. When they stop losing weight, half it again. Repeat until desired weight. It's that easy, exercise not required.

Losing weight is probably the only thing you can do where doing less than you're currently doing will result in you achieving your goal. The problem is it requires willpower.

>she has spinal issues and can't exercise

Is she quadriplegic or paraplegic? If not, she can exercise.

Niggas out here with no fucking legs in the gym, so anyone chatting shit about not being able to exercise is just making excuses. Can't deadlift 200kg, sure, but can sure as shit exercise in some capacity.

>mom keeps fasting to lose weight because she doesn’t want to exercise
>every time she slips up she ends up weighing more than when she began
>she refuses to listen to what i tell her even though i used to be fat just like her
it’s all so tiresome

my mother tried getting diet pills and almost got scammed by a subscription trap. Only thing that saved her was she didn't open the pills so she could return them.

You are correct. I mean it's really not hard.

Losing weight is the easiest thing you can ever do.

2,4-Dinitrophenol (DNP)

>does anyone in your family do this shit too?
My mom refuses to do anything about her fatty liver and is constantly trying to "build muscle" despite me telling her that if she wants it resolved, she needs to drastically lower her calorie intake
On top of that, she's 40 pounds overweight at 5'1.
Sure she's active but it's catching up to her