How do you cope with this?

How do you cope with this?

It’s scary to even get into a fistfight these days because you don’t know whether someone is a psycho carrying around a weapon.

Attached: 7500467A-90CA-4100-9D32-67F3D9559B90.jpg (1242x1426, 825.62K)

>1. Stay away from very bad neighborhoods longer than you actually have to, especially past 3pm
>2. Don't look for trouble
I work in the hood occasionally but people are nice to me because I'm nice back.

The more I lift, the bigger gun I can carry
>A thermonuclear weapon weighing as little as 600 pounds (270 kg) can release energy equal to more than 1.2 megatonnes of TNT (5.0 PJ)

Attached: H.W.G.png (778x778, 354.77K)

It's not that hard to not get into a fight. I've never been in a fight in the 2 decades that I've been alive and I don't know how you fucks are too retarded to solve conflicts in a normal way, Jesus

Unless whatever you're fighting for is worth dying for, don't fight.

If you want to fight, join a gym.

If people bait you into getting angry so you wanna lash out, stop being a sensitive pussy. Maybe meditate or something.

Holy fucking this.

Sometimes the bad neighbourhood and the trouble move to you
t. Swede

Based and heavy-pilled

Attached: 20180701_112632.jpg (960x540, 169.06K)

By living in a homogenous high-trust society.
Lol, lmao even.

When people are packed in like sardines there is no such thing as a high trust society.

A high trust society is a society of marks.

I dont live packed like a sardine, and I couldnt care less for those who do.

That's exactly how I feel too. In fact, I wish them the worst.

But yeah this concept that people are going to pile themselves up on top of each other and everything will be swell as long as they are homogenous is retarded imho though.

I carry a gun and I don't live amongst niggers. There are some blacks in my neighborhood, but they sure aren't niggers.

I've found that people who haven't been exposed extensively tend to be soft when the chips are down. Make exceptions, give people the benefit of the doubt etc.

Around blacks never relax
Simple as

I feel bad for you eurobro, sounds terrible

How do you cope with the fact that your politicians sold your nations peaceful existence for good karma?

good thing I don't live in america

They all have, not just there. It's called the New WORLD Order not the New Swedish Order.

Because that makes you bullet immune? Knife Immune? Pissed in bleach bottle immune? Acid immune? Rape immune? Need I go on Eurocuck?

Attached: 1459504214341.jpg (800x820, 149.07K)

Attached: M.jpg (600x600, 25.65K)

i've only been in one fight in my life when i was like 12
and this is coming from someone who went to house parties and clubs every week when i was in college

just dont be a fucking nigger and you wont be in fights

You could also carry a weapon

Around blacks never relax

I live in one of the whitest countries in the world.

Argentina?