Different programs

Is stronglifts a good program for a tard like me who has been lifting for a year, stopped for a month due to depression and college and got back into lifting again? Im only asking about these programs because I am switching to a new one after realizing my current one was a scam. My lifts are.
>Squat 105 (one 45 and 15)
>Bench 80 (one 35)
>BB row 70 (one 25)
>Deadlift 135 (two 45s)
I just dont want to look weak doing small squats that are only 50 pounds like stronglifts wants.

Attached: EDBF8508-A7D0-4DA4-9886-62392DB6758A.jpg (623x608, 96.79K)

i'm assuming your units are kgs, if not then god help you. Try PPL out tho, or maybe greyskull LP. There was an upper body focused greyskull screenshot i'll have to find for you.

also forgot to mention Jeff Nippard's UpperLower strength and size routine. You can find a pdf online. Keep in mind he's also 5'2 so what works for him might not translate

Im not a fag, those are pounds retard

lmao try lifting then bud

I've been really enjoying PHUL.

Lots of variation and you can substitute a lot of different accessory lifts to keep it fresh

You've been lifting for a year and those are your numbers? Like day 1 back in the gym? Honestly bro get on reddit PPL and just do it as many times a week as you can. Don't bother with strong lifts.

Wait a minute...
>one 45 and 15
>105 pounds
Why aren't you counting the bar moron?

I am counting the bar, the bar at my gym is like 45 pounds.

Dude, you aren't just using 1 35. You have a 35 on both sides. 35 on both sides is 90+45. You're benching 115. You've really been fucking lifting for a year and you don't know this?

70+45* excuse my math I'm tired af.

Basically the scam routine I was doing at the time just didn't need me to calculate stuff and I just winged it.

lol not the guy you're replying to but there's a good chance you might be retarded. Did you read the sticky?

Okay man, whatever. If you're serious my genuine advice is to get on reddit PPl. Download boostcamp on your phone and track your lifts that way. I'd recommend at least 4 days a week, but do whatever you can. The more you lift the faster you will get big, but as long as your lifting you'll be fine. Again, idk how genuine your posts are but if you do this you'll be fine.

Ehhh no, I will though go get out of dyel hell. I did recalculate my lifts.
>Squat 165
>Bench 115
>Deadlift 135
>Shoulder press 95

wait nvm the philosophy page is down. man don't wing it though. hop on a ppl and actually keep track of what you're doing

Im also trying to lose weight and lean down a bit.

jesus what's your height/weight/age? Highschoolers dick around for a year and end up with more than those stats

I would bulk for 12-16 weeks at least and then cut around march/may of next year ideally.

I weigh 269 last time I checked but I might be bloated at the time I weighed myself. I don't think id have time to do PPL with my busy life.

eat more
don't be a fatass, but eat at a reasonable bulk
look up what i eat in a day to bulk
focus mostly on natural youtubers

this was me didn't think you were that fat
eat at a deficit
keep protein high
be consistent
learn good form

How do you keep protein high while on a defecit?