Assuming you start with this body type, what should you tackle first in the gym?

Assuming you start with this body type, what should you tackle first in the gym?

Attached: itsoverr.webm (545x875, 1.49M)

Literally anything

Go pick up the barbell and do the big lifts, do some light cardio on the treadmill or rowing machine

If you're in the gym ygmi, just get out there and do something, build a base line fitness and get on a program

take advantage of your mass and do compound lifts. then track your diet and see what your daily caloric intake is as well as your other macros but for now, to keep it easy, just start with calories.
Then experiment with the calories and see what it takes to maintain weight, gain weight, and lose weight on your current workout routine.
Then from here, you can either change your diet to manage your weight, up the volume of your workout by including other exercises/lifts, or do both.
Dont worry too much about how you look in the beginning, expecting change here is setting yourself up for disappointment and failure to keep going. Instead just look at the scale and look for consistencies. Keep your workout simple at first, your main goal is to see what kind of change you can see doing a few lifts consistently.
Good luck user

button my pants lol how embarrassing

battle ropes, so i can use it as a noose.

I have never kissed a girl. I’m old enough to drink and straight. I wish I was him so bad

The first big booty hoe you see

Based encouragement user

This is based information thank you friend

What video is this from? Someone please tell me.

That guy is 50 lbs away from being a very beautiful fella. I even think he'd do fine now, if the female standards were adjusted. He looks bookish and kind.

Did this man seriously stick his tongue out before their lips met?
Where the fuck do they find these dweebs.
>grab by ass
>pull in close
>other hand grabs hair at the base of skull
>control her head and do a full send
what a fucking LOSER

The thing that bothers you the most.

Fat? Lose weight first
Skinny or weak? Lift first

Do it all, but do the thing you need to do first and it’ll motivate you to keep going

Fork putdowns.

Just do the StrongLifts 5x5 programme. Download the app.

I’m about to nap while imagining kissing a specific Latina girl. I’ll start meditating in about 10 or 20 minutes or so. I’ve never kissed a girl not family and I’m sure that’s very different. Please tell me how kissing feels so I know what to imagine.

LOA is great

I’ll report back when I wake up in a hour or two or whatever

Lots of fasting, running, swimming & calisthenics.

I would suggest reading as well.

Attached: 1662234805508497.gif (798x584, 624.41K)

Nobody helped me so I’m not reporting back I’ll just kiss her

Imagine a 6/10 thot agreeing to lightly kiss you for a video, probably getting paid to do so, and still can’t bring herself to do it cause you’re so ugly LMAO the absolute state of redditors

She's actually very pretty and obviously out of his league. She wasn't attracted to him and couldn't wait to get this over with.

can i get a quick rundown on this webm?

Attached: 1648229624356.jpg (340x296, 17.9K)