Vegantards and carnatards are retarded

Vegantards and carnatards are retarded
Humans are omnivorous like bears
We should eat both animal products and vegetables products

Attached: brown-bear.jpg (790x527, 116.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32833688/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

vegantards are more retarded than carnatards.

A bit more yes but still both are retarded

I think they are both just as retarded but the veganoids are gayer that's for sure.

Yeah let's be 400 pounds eating fish

I don't think anyone is denying that. The problem is that these days "vegetable products" mean imitation meat and other manmade horrors made in a lab to increase profit margins

my mind was blown when I saw a bear eat grass

Bump

If a bear could choose, it would eat only meat. Humans are primarily meat eaters who sometimes eat berries and fruits when in season. Vegetables are manmade

Attached: 1662963040423.jpg (634x593, 85.65K)

Wild carrots and other roots are good
Bamboo shoots

The reality is humans have digestive tracts most similar to that of carnivores. One can thrive on a carnivore diet without a cocktail of supplements unlike a vegan diet.

>All essential nutrients can be found in animal sourced foods.
>Studies on individuals eating only meat did not reveal nutrient deficiencies.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32833688/

Attached: 1632677499025.png (609x782, 219.73K)

They’re not omnivores. They’re carnifrugivores. Guarantee you won’t catch a bear munching on celery or fucking sunflower seeds.

You know it's not 12,000 B.C. anymore, right? Do you truly believe that after 12,000 years of diet change, that things would still be the same?

Attached: ketolard.png (958x656, 197.54K)

Both diets are same amount of retarded but yeah vegantards are way more retarded.

The bear will always eat the type of foods that are harder to get. This is why humans are addicted to goyslop diets, rich super high calorie stuff was basically non existent in original human diets.

>trying to reason with Any Forums contrarians
No point, the moment they convince themselfs that eating tubs of liver and lard will own le normies XD, or that eating 3 metric meteres of spinach everyday to hit your TDEE in order to own le meat eaters XD.

This take is far too big brained for Any Forums, expect a thread of utter garbage from zealots.

Yeah time to eat some poisonous berries and raw, parasite infested meat and die at the ripe old age of 20.

Attached: 1663099596574392.jpg (1000x750, 350.18K)

bears in my country are blueberry merchants. i can never respect them.

>Humans are primarily meat eaters
bullshit
humans evolved to eat anything they could get their hands on
the oldest known meal is the contents of Otzi the iceman's stomach. it was meat and grain

>pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32833688/
>no affiliations
how does such a shitty paper even get published?
>Current Opinion in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Obesity is the 6263rd out of 9,726 Life Sciences journals
that's how. just like the internet, you can always find a journal article that agrees with you
not all publications are equal. learn how to filter
also, nutritional science is a joke

Attached: Untitled.jpg (714x309, 39.33K)