Is keto good for you?

Is keto good for you?

Attached: 1662750347720794.png (1008x1164, 792.81K)

No, vegetables are gay

Attached: 1644358473391.jpg (818x1072, 124.5K)

fuck off back to /fat/, this isn't 2019, nobody cares about keto anymore

meat is gay

Attached: meatcuck hero doc kek.jpg (1281x1359, 221.32K)

Keto was 2018, it's all about fasting now grandpa

mediterranean diet is better imo

Fasting from what? Vegetables? Carbs?

Keto is the best diet. You can tell because of how hard liars try to stop it. E.g. this fake Photoshop:

Not eating. I eat daily macros in one sitting.

>3000 Calories in one sitting

Attached: R.jpeg-37.jpg (600x909, 30.9K)

I thought this was about cutting. Why even keto lol

To rapidly lose weight? Yes
To firm a sustainable and healthy diet? I highly doubt it

I love how these jawless fat fuck fucks try to trim their beards in a way that accentuates their non-existing jawlines

It's like painted on abs desu

>is guru good for you*
and no

Fasting is keto

no it's not faggot, just because the keto crowds got hold of it for the last few years doesn't mean it's keto, IF has been around way before the keto craze

Eating a ton of Keto food will still make you fat lol

Attached: 1527BE46-F493-4DDC-AB16-2C9C7469090F.jpg (416x410, 133.18K)

yeah sure, lent is keto, ramadan fasting is keto, yom kippur is keto, those Buddhist monks who fast for days are doing keto and those fasting pajeets are doing keto. Retard

i dont think listening to anyone called a 'guru' is good for you

If you fast long enough to smell ketones in your urine user...

Keto done right is top tier. Loads of different types of meat, different healthy fats, mix things up a bit and eat a bunch of veggies. Combine with IF and you will never be hungry and even struggle to eat enough. You should still track calories, but theres some slack to it in my experience.

Keto the american way is retarded and might kill you. Just be logical about it and it will work wonders for you.

and? just eat a fruit or something, it's literally the norm of fasting in almost every cultures. Your average ketofag would break his fast with a shitton of bacons or something for prolonged ketosis