6'11

>6'11

Attached: lmaojustlmao.jpg (750x641, 71.24K)

Even as a 6´3 man who´d like to be taller I would hate to be 7ft. 6´2-6´7ish is the master race.

Thank heaven for 7'11

I may be 6'7" but all the faggots telling me to play basketball didn't know I'm not a team player and an introverted nerd who happens to lift.
I like racing, mountain biking, and rock climbing though.
Sports ball is for bloated fathers.

>BRO!! GOD DESIGNED AND GIFTED YOU YOUR BODY TO PLAY NBUGUBALL LIKE FOR REAL FOR REAL ON GOD NO CAP YO!

As soon as you reach the height where doors become an obstacle, it's not worth it.

LUCKILY I'M 6ft 5 LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Im 6´5 in sweden. Id rather be shorter, because everytime I interact with a new person, especially men in work environment, they always have to adress the height and its just awkward

>insanely high chances of getting into big niggerball leagues
>millions of dollars just from team salary alone
>but muh freedom of choice and empty pride
KYS

SEETHE

don't you mean 911?

>extremely high

lol no

I'm 6'6 and completely invisible to people because I'm an introverted loser. Been working the same job for six years and this year two people told me they thought I'm new and in my second year.

imagine how much you'd have to eat to put on weight. It would be hell

Being tall and fit is a cheat code for basketball. But you probably should have played in your youth because there is a bit of skill involved. Just being 7’1 isn’t enough to just make it pro.

>17% of men 7 foot and above have a chance of playing in the nba

That is a staggeringly high amount.

Isn't it true that 1 in 5 people over 7 feet tall have played in the NBA? Could be bullshit but those are very high odds.

6'7'' is too much.
6'2'' - 6'4'' is where it's at if you're well built. If you have ideal frame, proportions, muscle mass, etc (ie Clint Walker) you can get away with being taller, but it just doesn't apply to 99.9% of lanklets.

6"7 is only too much if you dont get the necessary nutrients to not only grow in height, but also grow in width and bone thickness.

A well built 6"7 that eats steak and drinks a lot of milks daily will be unovercomable.

And Im not even insecure about my own height, 5"10 even though there are a lot of tall people here. Im just stating facts.

i wish to be 6'10

Do you not know what 7Eleven is?

Attached: ae5dd45_460s.jpg (460x449, 52.84K)

Are you black ?

Yeah haha making 3-5+ million per year to play 5 minutes a game as a backup power forward or center sure is lame haha. Really lame to have a bunch of women suck your dick because of your NBA status too haha. Not like you’re coping because basketball represents the height of athleticism haha.