Currently on a 1000 calories a day diet with vitamins. Considering cutting to 500 calories. Thoughts?

Currently on a 1000 calories a day diet with vitamins. Considering cutting to 500 calories. Thoughts?

Attached: CBDA841E-5D5F-4BF5-BE06-F9A7A2F89776.jpg (1242x824, 763.95K)

you have a mental illness. you should acknowledge it.

How to destroy the functioning of your thyroid, testosterone and other hormones, BMR, shoot cortisol through the roof affecting actual fat loss, preferentially lose whatever little muscle you might have, look and feel like absolute dogshit and take weeks to months of a caloric surplus for bodily functions to fully recover depending on how long and dumb you go about it and you'll probably crack and binge the fuck out to top it all off.

I’ve already lost 40 pounds since June. Currently 260 but my weight loss progress has slowed. I just want to make it to 200 by New Years.

>eat as much as you want
>immediately throw up after
>win

You gonna get gallstones and any weight you lose on the deficit you will regain 110%

Attached: R.jpeg-46.jpg (736x815, 400.62K)

If you're a 9 year old girl then it's a good diet.

>any weight you lose on the deficit you will regain 110%
fatty cope

>eating 1000 or god forbid 500 kcal a day
>not just fasting
Retard

Just accept that good things take time.

Anything you do under 1000 calories will only slow your metabolism and decrease the amount of protein and nutrients you’re getting.

Ive lost 30 pounds in a year, 220 to 190 all I did was start really focusing on working out, i do cheat meals, if I weigh myself and I've shot up 10 pounds it's usually water weight and i can easily correct it. You don't need a crazy diet eat good food, and lift, do cardio every now and then I don't track shit I just prioritize protein.

enjoy using your loose skin as a parachute

>DO NOT DO 1000 CALORIES A DAY!!!!
>to lose 2 lb/s a week I have to starve on 1200
all so tiresome....

also yeah this. I was on 1300 for like 8 months and I was literally dying. Maintained for like a month, went on the diet again, dropped 10 pounds in a week (of probably water) and literally gained 30 pounds in 2 months. for the first month it was just automated feasting, the last month was on me though lmao. How people need 2500+ cals a day is beyond me.

>muh cardio!
no I dont count cardio

Are you counting the calories of the vitamins?

I lost 88lb about 10 years ago doing 1500 then 1000 cal, did it in about 7-8 months. I'm amazed I didn't die. I was doing around 2 hours on the exercise bike each day and lifting every second day. I are super super fucking clean but when I lost around 60lb started bingeing cycle. When I even went over in cals I'd burn it off with exercise. After a binge mistake I'd fucking purge like a 12 year old retarded female.

Anyway I managed to maintain for 2 years because I was a student and didn't have as much access to food, didn't count cals, didn't really exercise save for some weights and sex occasionally.

I probably put on 60lb about 6 years (slowly) but lost it through weightlifting, low cardio and no calorie counting. I looked 50x better than when I went Christian Bale mode.

I'm starting to put it back on now that I'm a boomer (35) and just had a kid but I'm getting there.

OP whatever you do nigger don't do what I did. I worked out so hard and at such a deficit that I'd get strange feels in my chest. I still can't believe I didn't die.

As long as I'm getting adequate protein, why does the rest matter? Ignoring how shit I'd feel.

fibby bibby guess I don't need to say it

How'd you lose it without counting?

stop starving yourself
you can eat whatever you want
as long as it is not overeating
as long as it is a healthy food

no sneed oils,
no basedbeanz,
no refined flour\sugars

drink water, drink organic green tea
eat beef, eat salmon, eat wild caught
eat free range eggs

but isn't starving yourself (as long as you get adequate protein) the fastest way to lose weight?A

not OP, i don't care about muh CICO and cardio, this IS CICO and cardio. what is the fastest way to do it without losing mass?