How do you accomplish your fitness goals if you hate putting the work in?

I'd love to have a fit body but I hate the work that I would have to put in to get that result. I am by no means a self starter, or intrinsically motivated.

If I want to accomish my goal I still have to put the work in but I can't cope. How do I make it easy on myself?

Attached: Muscular-Fitness-Model-With-A-Six-Pack.jpg (1109x614, 127.32K)

Just /fraud/ while you lift. It'll make things easier, you'll gain way faster, you'll feel more accomplished since the process will be faster instead of slow results, and you'll have more motivation and energy from the test.

What does /fraud/ mean?

Take test or other steroids.

Change your mindset. Our current world is fucked. A fit body isn't some great achievement, it's the default. You have made poor choices in the past and now you must accept your punishment. Putting your body through the work to become fit is what you deserve.

Gay philosophy shit. Just roid.

>lifting for aesthetics instead of athletic performance

Attached: 06a520e308505f937767f698bbd75bdf.jpg (480x480, 32.63K)

You don’t
/thread

Either foster some discipline or accept that you won't have a fit body. If you take roids like the other anons suggest and put no real effort in while you're in the gym you're an idiot and deserve the negative health consequences

nigger

You develop discipline instead of seeking motivation.

you lower your standards

Just do roids.
You'll get big just from doing any brosplit like 2 times a week.

>A well-built physique is a status symbol. It reflects you worked hard for it; no money can buy it. You cannot borrow it, you cannot inherit it, you cannot steal it. You cannot hold onto it without constant work. It shows discipline, it shows self-respect, it shows patience, work ethic, and passion. That is why I do what I do.

Attached: I kneel.png (340x534, 321.54K)

Too bad normies think that roidtrannies are just dedicated natties.

Even roidtrannies have to work for their physique. You aren't going to look like Bumstead or Wheels by pinning some test and hitting the gym twice a week.

>want results, can't cope with effort
Stop eating and starve to death. I hope it will be painful, because you deserve neither life nor a painless death.
I hate weak-willed faggots like (You) so much it's unreal.

Attached: 1662785755246485.png (600x737, 275.94K)

>You aren't going to look like Bumstead or Wheels by pinning some test and hitting the gym twice a week.

With the right amount of roids you unironically will, even with the broest of brosplits.

>With the right amount of roids you unironically will
If it was that easy, there would be a lot more Arnie lookalikes walking around. Every roidtranny i know trains 5-6 days a week for at least 90 minutes daily and tracks their nutrition very precisely.
Dont kid yourself, despite their chemical interventions they still have to work hard to get that big and shredded.

>tiktok 17 year olds work hard to get ripped lifting 4pl8 DLs

You literally grow muscle just because you have more testosterone in your system just by breathing. You don't need to be Mr Olympia level to be huge.

Save your energy, bros. Its nothing but blackpilled cope and lazy niggers. You can't into logic, discipline or motivation with them, its a lost cause until they find their fire.
Just grind and learn to love the effort. The physical results will speak for themselves, but will always be second to the mental and spiritual gains.

> With the right amount of roids you unironically will [look like Bumstead or Wheels]
Will roids make anyone bigger? yes. But you and most others could pin a 2 grams of test for the next 5 years and not even come close to them because you don't have the same genetic response to AAS, the same insertions, etc.

Dont call it 'fitness goals', you dont have goals, you have dreams and its fine.
Anyone who has goals usually finds enjoyment in the process of achieving them, if not for any other reason for its difficulty. They find enjoyment in the progress they make, it makes them proud of themselves and motivates to go on and work for their goals even harder. If you cant experience this, you only have dreams, its not any different from a person who dreams of riches but refuses the effort to save money or acquire skills. Its childish and pathetic.

Either give up your 'goals' and accept reality, or change your mindset, i hope you can do the latter. Good luck.

Attached: 1601636429287.jpg (625x614, 43.68K)

Well now you're changing the goalposts.
I specifically mentioned Arnie-level physiques when I said roidtrannies still have to work to get a great physique.
Sorry if I triggered you, but 98% of roidtrannies would mog you natty because they were already training harder than you before they started pinning

>

If your goal is to look good with minimum efforts, just jump on the juice.
You'll get your goal body within a year of bro lifting and then cutting to 10% BF.