Milk estrogen

(Cow) Milk has estrogen, androgens, and IGF1 in it (among other things).

How much do they have?
To what extent are they bio-available / readily absorbed by the body via drinking?
Given the answers to the above, is milk worth drinking? If not, then what is a better drink?

Attached: milk.jpg (1600x800, 52.72K)

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19496976

>> After the intake of cow milk, serum estrone (E1) and progesterone concentrations significantly increased, and serum luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone and testosterone significantly decreased in men. Urine concentrations of E1, estradiol, estriol and pregnanediol significantly increased in all adults and children. In four out of five women, ovulation occurred during the milk intake, and the timing of ovulation was similar among the three menstrual cycles.

Estrogen from food is a retarded concern, unless your body produces It or you inject yourself with hormones you'll never have any significant amount of it, people drank milk for generations and didn't die or grew tits

May you take a look at the following study?
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19496976
>>Conclusions: The present data on men and children indicate that estrogens in milk were absorbed, and gonadotropin secretion was suppressed, followed by a decrease in testosterone secretion. Sexual maturation of prepubertal children could be affected by the ordinary intake of cow milk.

Another study
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299
>>In summary, it seems that steroid hormones are very potent compounds in dairy foods, which exerting profound biological effects in animals and humans. Most of the previous knowledge about the steroids is according on their physiologic and sometimes supra-physiologic concentrations of steroids but recently it is found that these compounds even at very low doses may have significant biological effects. Special concern should be paid to the effects, which may occur during certain and sensitive time points including perinatal and pubertal periods. To this end and with respect to the considerable progress in developing of analytical methods and bioassays, it is critically needed to clarify the possible and potential impact of the present hormones especially estrogens in dairy foods on consumers health situation because it is already pointed out that possible unwanted effects on human health by consumption of meat from oestrogen-treated animals cannot be excluded.

Don't care, still drinking milk.

Attached: Pepe milk.jpg (654x639, 43.74K)

post body?
Do you know your hormone levels? (test, estrogen, LH, and/or FSH?)

Dairy gave me manboobs

>Do you know your hormone levels? (test, estrogen, LH, and/or FSH?)
Yeah, they're all higher than yours, faggot.

Attached: tomboy milk.png (781x828, 519.13K)

Nothing ups estrogen higher than bathing in the ganjis river, soaking up all the toxic virulence of the bloated corpses bursting with colonies of maggots clumped inside of them like pomegranite seeds. Washing your face with piss amonia drenched feces of the diseased old women filling their basin sized sores with the rotting fluids of their dead relatives. Bloated malnutritioned men and women's anuses dilating and inhaling a gulp of disease murk just before their parasites coax their bowels open so they can replenish the river with more tar black stools. People do this every day.

Probably. But by how much?
I drink a gallon every ~4 days, but am considering stopping.

Me:
>>Test total 432ng/dL (normal, but on the low end)
>>SHBG 51.4nmol/L (high)
>>Test Bioavailable 85ng/dL (low)
>>Test Free 38pg/mL

Damn, sorry bro.

O_O Intense descriptions.
Sounds like the Indian candidate that drink from some "holy" river, and then got sick.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10998687/Bhagwant-Mann-Chief-Minister-Punjab-falls-ill-drinking-polluted-river-water.html

Can confirm. I do this every day.

Pfft. Rookie numbers. Check my levels:
>Total test: 9999 kg/ml
>SHBG: 9999 kg/nl
>Bioavailable test: all of it
>Free test: the freest

Attached: gigachad profound mental retardation.jpg (1024x507, 40.09K)

May God have mercy on your flesh.

kek
>SHBG: 9999 kg/nl
I think SHBG binds to test to make it not free, so you'd want a lower number.
>Free test: the freest
lol, must be American

>I think SHBG binds to test to make it not free, so you'd want a lower number.
Don't care. As long as my number's higher than yours, that's all that matters.
>lol, must be American
Aussie, actually.

Attached: Virgin Chad vs Bruce.jpg (1024x432, 34.65K)

Studies don't count until they are done on the consumption of grassfed raw milk from cows living in humane conditions.

>INB4 moving goal post
The goal post has always been in the exact same location. Our ancestors didn't conquer the world and build civilization drinking pasteurized seed oil GMO grain fed milk from cows that are bred to produce 100 gallons a day 9 months a year.

>BTFOs the raw milk lardass Ketoschizo

Attached: Ketoschizo.png (1635x854, 149.16K)

damn this keto schizo person really lives rent free in your head

you can't even drink milk on keto

>>Bigger number better
Are your estrogen levels also higher?

Unfortunately I'm a cityfag with a Planet Fitness membership and a above-average desire to return (stashing 40% of my income into 401K), so this raw milk with extra love of your's is outside of my accessibility for the time being.

Attached: one_way_mirror.jpg (690x455, 125.39K)

I'm too tired for proper grammar.
Good night, yall

Attached: 1568086238871.png (400x500, 402.18K)

The bigger concern is the Saturated Fat content increasing your body's own production of Cholesterol, Estrogens, and Testosterone. If you are actually worried about it, drink fat free milk, plant milk, or fruit juice instead.