In my 30's

>in my 30's
>recently single, probably the biggest mistake of my life
>every single girl between 27-33 is out of shape, full of tattoos and bitter as fuck
>getting motivated to improve is getting harder every day

how do you do it? I think I'm getting depression for the first time in my life, I literally see no point, just work, workout and go back home everyday

Attached: 1282949483378.jpg (1440x900, 228.84K)

Mail order a young Russian, I was about to do this before I met my wife. I started grooming a 16yo Russian girl I met on interpals for a year and a half and she would have married me, but I finally got a gf so I stopped talking to her. I still think about Nastya some times and wonder what could have been, but she's 22 by now and probably spoiled by Slavic cock by now

Non-ironically, this.

Western women are like that and there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

yeah I think ill go ahead and kill myself

>I started grooming a 16yo Russian girl I met on interpals
Tips on how to do this and is it legal? Asking for a friend.

>entering the prime age sexual attractiveness age for men
>complains that post-wall women are post-wall
Do I even need to say anything? If you’re a 5/10 for your age you’ll get a fertile and impressionable young adult easily. 18-20. Don’t say that gay shit “they’re vapid” cope. They’re WOMEN. They’re ALL vapid and surface level. The older ones just hide it better, you will never find a philosopher wife. Just get one that isn’t a whore and who will bare you ubermensch for your particular race. Had that mindset when finding my woman and it’s working better than any other relationship I’ve had. Christian girls are the best for this. You will not find a “trad” pagan or new age bitch, they’re all whores or feminists. You will not find your goal partner on a dating app either. Go to church, coffee shops, book stores, put yourself in the mind of a young christian girl to find young christian girls. Good luck user.

>Go on interpals.net
>be a handsome white American or western Europe
>set the search bar to Russian/Ukrainian/Belorussian, etc. girl between age 14-18
>start messaging all the cute ones under the guise of being interested in their culture and wanting foreign friends/penpals
>be really nice and manipulative, slowing stop dropping more and more subtle crumbs of romanticism over the coarse of a few months
>you have to talk to them every day so they start thinking about you while they're at school, you're offline, etc.
I had a South Korean girl, three Slavic girls, and even a French girl completely infatuated with me, but the Russian would have left everything behind in an instant for me

>If you’re a 5/10 for your age you’ll get a fertile and impressionable young adult easily. 18-20

I'm handsome and that's not true at all, competition is so absolutely hardcore that most girls that are not ugly are really fucking a few ultra chads

manage your own feelings and don't be a bitch
if your complaint here is that you have to work for your happiness instead of it just falling like manna from heaven, you're a little bitch
strive to get everything you want out of life and be the best version of yourself, whether it sucks your dick while you work towards it or not

Attached: 1629980536247.jpg (960x744, 57.1K)

Try being that way since like 13/14.

Either stop being a pussy, or just take testosterone or SARMs.
Quitting is not an option.
Being a beta-male is unacceptable.

I was alone for years during my 20's and I was more contempt with life than now, after you get used to having a loving gf and lose it there is no way to go back to being happy alone

I'm in the same boat, recently single at 34, any of you fit bros fixed their life at that late of a stage? I have a good job but I work from home in a very secluded place and I think I need to move and start again, not sure if its too late for me

>talks about manna from heaven
>the shit God gave FREELY with no work involved
>uses that to make it about working for shit
This is literally Satan shit

date younger retard, lol

>lifting for grills

have you seen how zoomers act? I can't date a post-ironic e-daddy's girl

similar boat, in my 30's, new job but working from home, new gym. All my homies are gone. Just work and training. Slowly becoming harder to eat. I can't stop thinking while i'm training. I'm struggling to see the point of anything

I say do it. In nature, survival and passing on your genes is a privilege of the strong. We already told you what needs to be done and you choose to quit.

don't listen to this shit user. everyone struggles. everyone. from sissy ass tranny fucks to the most badass navy seal motherfuckers. everyone has their low points

I would say move to another country all together. Or work from there and get American money while working from home. What do you have to lose? Shit may even get a good girl to marry

>get one that isn’t a whore

Good luck with that. Degeneracy is the norm.

Based take, and the only true solution based on my experience. I'd greentext it all but I'll give you tl;dr version:
>be 22, depressed after ending toxic relationship
>go on random chatrooms to talk with girls to cheer myself up
>find a cute 16 y/o and we just talk a lot with a friendly attitude
>over time romance develops, we start meeting each other in person and start dating
>fast forward 7 years, I'm 30 and about to wife her and it's the best thing that could have happened to me
tl;dr: go chat online with teens in a non-creepy way and you can groom them with ease.

Attached: 1662606260359134.png (640x478, 392.09K)

Date a younger girl. Ez