It has been brought to my attention that there are twinks on this board coping this exact moment

It has been brought to my attention that there are twinks on this board coping this exact moment.
Here's your reminder.

Attached: 1662955292245015.jpg (640x853, 81.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/two-burglars-predator/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what is the appeal of man ass or fucking someone in the asshole? i cant think of anything more self destructive and disgusting than getting shit on your dick and enjoying it. if i wanted to dominate someone i would just beat them up or steal their shoes, not have anal sex with them

you sound kinda boring - stealing shoes is your idea of dominance?
stealing ONE shoe is more dominant than stealing both
this is why you're single

>bummed to within an inch of their lives
>Screams

comedy gold

Because it is the ultimate humiliation. If you get beat up and have your shoes stolen, you will have a shit day for sure but you'll get over it and move on with life.

If you get raped in the ass however, you'll never be able to live a normal life ever again.

Yeah you can, you just get over it. Killing someone is the ultimate form because they can't do anything anymore. Fucking someone in the butt and getting a staph infection or AIDs isn't zased up.

I think if you had to choose between being anally raped and get HIV or to get killed, you'd choose to be killed.

Yeah because you lose in either one. Die now or die later. Usually a rape turns into a murder anyways, statistically speaking of course.

Assrape is more dominant. Any incel can just kill someone. Assrape is something primal.
If someone fucks your girl the only way to get back at the fact he cucked you is to rape him in the ass. You could always kill him but it runs the risk of coming off as cuckrage. Assrape you never really recover from.

A person can recover from anything.
This all just sounds like a downlow cope, only blacks do this kind of shit for the 'power complex.'

these-why do you think buck breaking was widely used as a punishment? it's just a way of showing off your muscular dominance over other

Attached: images (12).jpg (238x211, 9.32K)

Attached: smokean.png (568x319, 209.42K)

It's deprivation of masculinity user

>Any Forums

Attached: HarmlessFlimsyButterfly-size_restricted.gif (500x269, 735.72K)

>that there are twinks on this board coping this exact moment.
Yeah and it's me.
Twinks are #1

Attached: 1636222262724.png (1200x1800, 906.77K)

Not necessarily. If youre man enough you can get over anything.

its faggotry, plain and simple. only niggers do that kind of shit, thats why it happens in prisons is because of niggers. white inmates don't do that to each other, they just kill each other because that speaks more volume than getting love tenderly with someone

>Ouch, that hurt, what a faggot that guy is. I'm gonna go shank that punk.
>Anyways, back to what I was doing.
that easy

Unfortunately this story is completely made up. Sunday Sport is a parody newspaper that just writes pure fiction.

snopes.com/fact-check/two-burglars-predator/

could lifting have saved him?

Attached: 1_ramsay-dwarf[1].jpg (986x1227, 347.26K)

Someone say buck?

Attached: 1636325919841.jpg (460x389, 33.59K)