Building a home gym is cheaper than paying a gym membership

>building a home gym is cheaper than paying a gym membership

What kind of retard says this? Someone powershitter who just has a rack and barbell and thinks thats enough? LOL fucking fat cunt DYEL

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 11.28.29 am.png (1342x669, 285.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Azc5qOKG8jI
voca.ro/18AlLntntNTW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SO CHEAP BRO

>b-but all you need is a power rack and a barbell and some plates hurrr

Yeah if you just want to look like shit all your life doing the basic barbell compounds and never doing anything else, so you just look like shit all your life, yeah grats on the $1k gym setup at home, never look like you lift

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 11.30.52 am.png (1295x650, 423.55K)

calisthenics at the park are free bro

>b-but all you need is a power rack and a barbell and some plates hurrr
and a pair of loadable dumbbells, a pulley set, a loading pin and a weight belt
voila

Power rack, bench, oly platform, dual cable tower, bars, plates, dumbbells, flooring, and cardio machine of your choice should all total $20k unless you are really trying to blow money. Realistically you should be able to get all this and still have enough to buy a sauna. Buy gently used equipment or mismatch and you can also also get a smoker or hunting rifle. What are, you missing with this? Average gym membership is about $600/yr +/-~$400.
Already we are below the cost of gym membership and we haven't even factored in the commute (wear+gas+whatever you value your time at), the convenience of never having to wait for anything or people getting in your way, not having to listen to coon tunes blasting every single day, and having a spotless clean environment. Honestly even if it cost more I'd still want a home gym. It's just better in every way.

>using machines
retard

>Average gym membership is about $600/yr +/-~$400.
average gym membership is like 200-300 a year. you are never saving money by building some huge elaborate home gym unless you live in a high cost of living area like NYC. in which case you have no room for a home gym.

Your routine should go

1. Heavy free-weight compound exercise
2. Weighted calisthenics exercise
3. Dumbbell Exercise
4. Plate-loaded/Stack-loaded machine exercise
5. Cable/Pully machine exercise

This is how you make gains, only DYELs fat cunts do all free weight shit for every single exercise, they never look good doing that

Spoiled faggot detected
You acquire gear over time much like tools
Get a cheap bench and a cheap barbell and weights to get you started and as you get better invest more look in faceberg marketplace take your time my gym cost me 200 dollars

I haven't used any equipment other than rack, bench, bar, plates, and a couple dumbbells for over 4 years

Attached: 994FB3FF-0616-4E50-8612-D00983B5FDB7.jpg (779x1075, 179.27K)

home gym only works if you are a homesteader family man or something. the worse thing you can do is buy all this shit and then have to deal with it when you move across country in a year or two. In an ideal scenario home gym is based but it's not practical for many anons depending on lifestyle and future plans

>homesteader family man
>move across country in a year or two
implying you can only be one or the other?

not the only options but its a good one. iff you arent planning to move around might as well become self reliant imo . Home gym is not good for people who move around for their career or lifestyle without a long term home base.

If you already own a home and live there >75% of the year then it probably makes sense to have one

>I haven't used any equipment other than rack, bench, bar, plates, and a couple dumbbells for over 4 years
Yeah, it shows

It shows

How did you make that stringer? I can never get them to look that good.

Based black metal fan. Broken so many PRs to this song

youtu.be/Azc5qOKG8jI

voca.ro/18AlLntntNTW

Attached: Me when I spot Twain.jpg (1280x720, 112.92K)

>buying new
Holy retarded. Local buy and sell my man.
I got so much stuff for cheap after covid ended.

you will never post body
iron the shirt so its nice and flat, fold it in half, cut as pictured

Attached: Untitled.png (960x1280, 1.39M)

OP are you the same person who was absolutely SEETHING about the lumber and concrete squat rack?

This. Got an Echo Bike with wind guard for $500. Commercial leg extension machine $300. C2 Rower for $600. Titan Jammer arms for $150. American Barbell Mammoth Bar for $150. Chrome Lat Pulldown Bar $5. Etc.