Is it possible to put on weight and correct anaemia on a vegetarian diet?

Is it possible to put on weight and correct anaemia on a vegetarian diet?

My gf eats a lot but is still a sticc, she used to have an eating disorder when she was younger idk if it impacted gut absorption.
Anaemia is also an issue, she's pale with baggy eyes and a waifish voice.
She has plenty of eggs but has sworn off meat. Any other decent iron recommendations? Should I sneak mince in her food?

Pic related is her.

Attached: 1663114214882.png (400x350, 185.14K)

You lie, that's Anne Frank.

Imagine throat fucking this autistic cumslut and then cumming on her face.

Finn wolfhand?

Most women should supplement iron pills just because they don't eat enough. Does your gf have random bruises in places you haven't hit her yet? Most chicks wake up with them and it's just because modern diets aren't nutritious enough.

Interesting will sus.

On a side note I've noticed I got a type that strangely looks very similar to my mother of gals with short brown wavy hair and pale skin, but I'm sure it's nothing to worry about even though every girl I had a crush on, flirted with, and dated since I was in middle school all matched this description. haha

is it true aggie went full sjw dyke mode?

She was always pretty sjw and a lesbian just fairly chill and not on the nose about it. She had an NB weird looking phase but looked normalish last time photos were found of her.

is... is this it lads?

Wdym?

Some art my gf created for a project
Thoughts?

Attached: 1568854965095.jpg (540x553, 91.97K)

Spinach helps, but seconded on the iron pills. Many women take them, especially if they have heavy periods.

I like it man, send her to one of those wine/cheese + painting classes or something, I like the style but it appears she could use a slight leg up/practice with technique

Dwarf Hotots are awesome.

last I heard she trooned out and chopped her tits off, this was years ago on Any Forums so I'm not sure if its true

Attached: 1538389533452.png (378x378, 196.2K)

>in places you haven't hit her yet?
Kek

Best way to cook spinach? I'm worried the oxalates may further worsen her gut absorption issues. Boil or steam?

>vegetarian diet
>she used to have an eating disorder
sounds like still have that eating disorder

Animals are her friends tho.
You don't eat your friends.

Attached: ruri131_(1).jpg (1920x1080, 130.97K)

No, she needs red meat and black pudding.
> t. Femoid