Imagine a society that traded weed, alcohol and bars for mushrooms and the gym

Imagine a society that traded weed, alcohol and bars for mushrooms and the gym.

Imagine if people gathered at the gym to watch sportsball games so they can be like their heros instead of going to bars and consuming shit that actively makes them weak..

If people did shrooms more often then maybe you wouldn't need to numb urself out in public situations cuz everyone is acting ignorant and hostile.

I blame u know who..

Attached: 1652548944122.jpg (1284x1280, 76.06K)

Mushrooms are actually being pushed more and discriminated. You know why? It makes people more open minded and hate racist shit. You don't embrace hate on mushrooms.

you can't really do mushrooms that often though

I'm jewish and I started hating other jews thanks to mushrooms. They r godless. My race doesn't matter, only my personal relationship and devotion to God

Mushrooms put people in an "open minded state" a.k.a. susceptable to suggestion. What a rotten state to want to put yourself in.

>ESL moron containment thread
Smart mods

Exactly!! U can microdose often though..

I did then once a week in 2019 and feel like I benefited cognitively. Never regretted it unlike everything else in life

Kindly do the needful

Based second Jesus

Don't do them around other people. The comedown off mushrooms is great. Trip at home and go out when ur coming down u will feel like talling and u just seen God so no one can change ur mind about shit

You can't build a society around mushrooms. It's the most autistic drug imaginable. Alcohol and Christianity is what made the Western world exceptional.

O.k.
>unzips trousers
Make it quick

If you have a closed hateful mind mushrooms will let you know that the world is all connected. We're all a part of the same canvas interconnected threads.

The old one was a Jewish lie so I had to step in. I'm preaching Hinduism(white aryan people version) and reincarnation unlike the goyslop they have been feeding you.

Tell that to the STEM community

Alcohol kept the soldiers fighting against dictatorships, thanks for that, we don't need u anymore, bye

I'm about to do mushrooms again for the first time in years. We'll see if I'm still racist. I'm guessing yes (I'm already less full of hate than you).

he looks like eminem

It will probably make you more racist. I began to think more about system and function and love. Obviously these ideas all require extreme racism in order to work. They open your eyes to the truth.

Imagine a society where retards like you realized how stupid you are and would shut the fuck up instead of spewing pseudo-intellectual bullshit like this

or we could just euthanize everyone under 145 IQ

No you aren't I'm not racist at all.