Why do I always cut my neck shaving? It always stings...

Why do I always cut my neck shaving? It always stings, bleeds and itches after I’m done even if I go slow and with the grain

Attached: 1DE6AAFC-4058-4027-B023-578CFD82D168.jpg (2316x1220, 884.69K)

Are you letting the hair soften up enough before hitting it with the blade? Are you stretching your neck skin out enough when you do your neck passes?

MED BULL you need clippers

razors are for dainty prissy whiteboy nordcuvks with their find hair and features

Attached: 1CA49565-2B0B-4C0B-90ED-7F8FD80F7BD9.jpg (425x425, 30.61K)

You need a shaving foam that suits you. If you have the most sensitive type of skin, you might even need to use a type of soft shaving butter.

Razors matter, try using a razor with less blades, avoid electric razors.

take a shower and use warm water on your neck before using shaving cream.

Stop using multi blade shit, get pic rel, shower before a shave, change blades often.

Attached: safety-razor-chrome.jpg (1024x1024, 50.22K)

>Get a fogless mirror (the kind you have to fill with water)
>Get a safety razor and decent blades
>Get a good shave soap and brush
>Shave in shower with LIGHT strokes.
You will cut yourself a few times at first but it is better and cheaper than any other alternative.
>t. going on 20+ years of no more razor burns or cuts

I guess not, I just heat up some water and rub it on my face in the morning before work. It’s the last thing I do in the bathroom before work.

I just buy razor cartridges from the drug store. I don’t think clippers get you a close enough shave

>I just buy razor cartridges from the drug store
Those are terrible.

This. Just maintain stubble with clippers. My facial hair is too thick and my skin too sensitive to shave with a razor.

My stubble is patchy and looks like I have shit on my face, it has to be a close shave

See

Are there good ones on Amazon?

>hey guys i need advice
>gets good advice
>nah, i’ll just keep doing what i’ve been doing
why are people like this?

Attached: F55540AD-C31A-4F79-A844-58E341DCBA48.jpg (1125x1121, 877.08K)

Attached: 766FBD39-D8D8-4764-8483-81E5A8F7CCA6.gif (307x343, 20.88K)

great argument, thanks for contributing

Dunno, but try going deeper next time.

Best thing I ever did for my skin—no more razor burn.

invest in a better razor and good shaving foam, fixed it for me
>t. used to just shave with water and a cheap gilette razor

What foam do you use?

Shave in the shower as the last part of your shower ritual. Your skin and stubbled will be softened from it. Make sure you're using a new enough razor and not some bic one blade. I get the 6 blade razors from dollar tree. Rub your face with warm water, then shaved with, to the side, then against the grain, rinsing your face and reapplying cream each time. Rinse the razor after each stroke cuz clogging it with stubble will interfere with the smooth glide. Then I use pic related as aftershave. In my experience this is the best way to shave.

Attached: Screenshot_20220913-132416-550.png (720x1243, 568.87K)

I found it accurate and informative.