Getting rid of face fat

How does one get rid of face fat? Ive gotten back into lifting after not doing it for a month and I switched to 5/3/1 after I found out my current routine was dogshit and I do cardio after I lift. I still have this god awful face fat, I don't eat much and my stomach rumbles weekly. Mewing seems like a giant meme as well. I just wan to lose my face fat.

Attached: 1D52B4C8-481D-4E54-A93F-A3FF58F33FA3.jpg (960x1792, 209.31K)

Y

Y

Have you tried working out your face?

Dios mío… fellow goblino brother…

By killing urself u fat faggot

skin colour and facial features makes me believe you are either mexican or peruvian/bolivian

I don’t have that much free time between waking up early in the morning to go outside of Home Depot and waiting for someone to hire me to do physical labor all day.

My brother

Attached: 5344A7F6-0AAA-40FE-BA1F-DD7C7EB35E22.jpg (1082x640, 77.6K)

>I don't eat much and my stomach rumbles weekly
>arbitrarily vague verbiage
Post your daily diet in detail over the course of a week and your macro logs. I guarantee this is your root cause

I usually get tacos or a burrito bowl at the food trucks for lunch at work and then my mom makes rice and beans for dinner,

your native american its never going ti happen

Higher T

Pardon my ignorance cholo, but I mistook you for a chink. Anywho, concerning your fat face, I recommend not eating so much

It regret posting my face covered up on here jesus man. Go lift since you have free time to do this autism.

Mewing is not a meme

Is Jesus your Mexican name? Haha!

You have to lean out, face fat is usually one of the later fat deposits to go
Clean your diet up (lower the carbs) and you should see some quick benefit of losing water weight
5-3-1 is strength based and needs food/surplus so it's not ideal. Need a better routine for leaning out

I don't know any good routined for leaning out.

You need to lose weight if you want a thinner face. Eat less
Hope this isn’t hard to understand

Attached: 8DECD7E9-1593-4561-998C-4395FF5DEDB8.png (640x379, 315.29K)

You have gyno, a double chin, and puffy as fuck cheeks. It's just not a face fat problem, you're just fat overall
Lower calories, lower insulin, walk a fuck ton, sleep a fuck ton, and eat high protein foods that are low in calories(chicken and lean beef)

I hate to admit but I eat out of boredom, I want to stop but I don't have anything exciting or things to do in my life that can stop bored eating. All these guys on fit overcomplicate eating low calories.

taco taco burrito burrito jajaja George Lopez lookin ahh! Viva la Raza