Whats the female version of 1/2/3/4?

whats the female version of 1/2/3/4?

Attached: 1660580605244.png (512x512, 388.87K)

.2 .4 .6. .8

20 minutes on the treadmill at a jogging pace
5x10 2pl8 barbell hip thrusts in the power cage

This AI art is gettting out of hand. Interesting coin slot

coin slot? no idea what youre talking about

Attached: 1656999067760.png (704x576, 841.67K)

1/2/3/4 big black cocks

I am scared

Just cut everything in half and that should be about right.

My brain is just hardwired to picture that image, jesus.

1/2/3/4
Sorry sweetheart, you don't get bonus points for having a puss.

without looking it up name 3 females that can perform 1/2/3/4

my mom
my sister
my aunt

It's not about how many people can do it. 1/2/3/4 is the threshold where you can be considered not weak. "tee hee i'm just a girl" is not an excuse for being weak. Nobody cares.

IM NOT FUCKING INSANE AHHHH

why do 1234 when you can do rock climbing

Attached: 1634532519232.png (560x419, 365.64K)

i shoved 4 fingers up your mums bum does that count

im taking over your stupid thread to talk about my issue.
hey, guys this isn't exactly a fitness related but I figured you guys could maybe help anyway.

believe it or not, I(22m) actually have a girlfriend(21f) and we've been dating officially for a few weeks, and we've had sex a few times now, and they were okay to say the least. idk if this is just some incel shit or if its actually true, but can girls actually be ran through? her body count is well over 15 and idk her pussy just doesn't feel that tight to me, and I feel like I have a pretty decent size penis as well, she even said so herself. I still finished every time I had sex with her despite it taking me 15-20 minutes to do so which is kind of a chore, especially since its not even that good of a nut. I received a blowjob from and her and that was the best thing she's done for me sexually, it honestly feels way better than her cunt. anyways, last night was absolutely miserable. I lost my erection during sex. her family was home so we had to do it in my car, which is super cramped, plus she didn't smell good at all and I tried ignoring it, but it was for sure distracting me. like she straight up smelt like ass, and I noticed it once she took her panties off and got on top, do you think I was smelling her snatch, bros? for some reason she doesn't shower everyday, something about it not being natural, idk. we just finished eating dinner, I had a huge burger, so maybe that couldve been it too? I also just wasn't really in the mood? after dropping her off at home, all night she's been upset asking me if she's something wrong, or if I don't find her attractive, fearing that im gonna leave her, that she doesn't want me to leave, etc. etc. I do like her I think? like I said, her pussy just doesnt feel that satisfying to me, maybe its the condom im using? idk, bros.

TL:DR im 22, and I lost my erection during sex. its worrying me, and idk what the problem is.

get a bull

>car
>rank pussy smell
you’re fine bro its happened to me minus the smell
everyone knows you crack the windows and blast the ac when having car sex

.5/1/2.5/2.5 I would venture to guess. I don't really know though cause I don't train women.

Attached: art.png (704x512, 387.96K)

What´s 1234?

Attached: 1638861440110.png (790x600, 611.18K)

I still see just a red house on a cliff.

Attached: 1639443260906.png (255x281, 18.67K)

seconded

Sleeping around definitely gets women STDs but unless they're doing quadruple penetration every night it won't make them less tight. Women's vaginas are meant to push a baby out and still be fuckable after
Do you hear couples going "after a few months her pussy was a cavern"? Physically it's the same as having sex with dozens of guys

Do you know what does reduce tightness over time.
High heels and no fitness.

yeah, im hoping that's all it is, it for sure has me worried and shit though.
yeah, that makes sense. so, what do you think it is then? are we just physically incompatible?

1/2/3/4 is the female version