Volcel thread

Post bodies fellow virgin-chads

Attached: A252BDAA-BF8D-46D7-B3DD-3C6711E7EBCF.jpg (834x1043, 139.04K)

Bro there aren’t any virgins here we were just memeing…

he's built like if cristiano ronaldo spent 30 minutes more doing chest instead of cardio

am I a volcel if I know I need to put in effort + emotional effort to get a girlfriend, but can’t be bothered doing it? or does that just make me an incel? I never try talking to women because I know my romantic toolbelt isn’t attractive + not much value

I don't know why anyone would believe there's virgins on a board that's 18+. Did you think this board is full of teenagers?

You are a retarded virgin for using meaningless terms like volcel (celibate already means voluntary) and incel (oxymoron, you can't be an involuntary celibate).

I am 28 years old and I never even kissed a girl

Went from left to right and I'm still a virgin in uni right now.

It only gives me more strength

Attached: 20220802_013011.jpg (720x562, 221.28K)

post cycle

You're either a 0.1% anomaly or this is bait

‘Tism is a helluva drug

I wish I was merely baiting

23 and have been in multiple relationships but have stayed celibate

you are autistic

incel = involuntary. you are an incel if you try absolutely everything to looksmaxx, tinder, hit the bar, go on dates, etc. and despite your hardest efforts you are still not able to have sex. you may get close with girls but you always end up friendzoned etc.

volcel = its entirely voluntary. you don't have tinder, you don't go on dates, you don't even try to go on dates, if a girl is interested in you but you don't think she is hot enough and you reject her this is volcel.. you could have sex with some 3/10 but you decide not to. incel would kill to just have the opportunity but volcel is voluntarily choosing not to.

the difference between a volcel and incel is indeterminate but at the same time can be very distinct. when you think of incel, you really don't get a better example than elliot rodger.

Same, but 36.

21 and have never spoken to a girl

What is the person who is maybe volcel maybe incel but isn’t social enough to know

>you really don't get a better example than elliot rodger.
the supreme gentleman never approached women though

never even had a girl say a nice thing to me. Even my sisters and her friends bully me

Attached: prop1.jpg (2048x1365, 1.77M)

>28 and a virgin
>21 and a virgin
>fucking 36 and virgin
Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you people? Did you all just not have a girlfriend in high school? Did you not go to college? I seriously can't wrap my head around how you can make it through the period in your life where you're practically stepping over all the free pussy and not get laid at least once.

I like your hair bro, looks good

im a 25 kissless virgin

I am currently in the process of finishing college. Not only did I not get laid, I never even kissed in my entire life.

It's just as baffling to me how kissing and having sex is a normal thing that happens to others as you are baffled by my situation.

the girls interested in my in hs were ugly so i declined their offers.
now in unversity, i commute

interested in me*
once this fat female came up to me and said 'you're cute'. i said thanks blushed and walked away.