Exercise used to be considered torture

>exercise used to be considered torture

Attached: photo.jpg (1175x1021, 311.42K)

That looks like it functions more like an elliptical than a treadmill, and as far as I'm concerned, prisoners can be pretty fuckin jacked and are healthier than the general population. The Brits don't get any other brownie points though, this is one of the only good things they've ever done and it was by accident.

Attached: 1651011236714.jpg (800x521, 78.92K)

>oh wow, i better stop doing exercise then

>better cancel my gym membership stop calisthenics and call my physiotherapist to fuck off

Attached: 9f738ddc.jpg (1080x1080, 115.74K)

British prisons were quite based back then.

Sugar was a luxury
Exercise was torture
Being fat was a status symbol

I was born in the wrong era...

Attached: 1645163249479.png (640x640, 398.1K)

being able to stop is what separates it from exercise bro

What happens if you stop?

nah, it is never a good thing being a fat fuck, look at poor countries and see, the majority of the people there are either skeletons or just skinny fat from lack of meats.

you don't collapse and slam your head on the ground or potentially die of exhaustion

It would be extremely painful

Push ups were also a form of military punishment, yet they are good exercise, depends entirely on condition done in and mind set.

that's so dumb. of course everything you have to do all fucking day without your consent can be considered a torture. i fucking hate those weak people that try to excuse their lazy ass.

You know how the author looks by reading the headline

>forced labor
what labor motherfucker? they're just walking in place. I swear to fucking christ women try to find ANY excuse to not workout, and this time it's this bullshit claim. and even if it was used as labor, so what idiot, it still makes you look better.

Boring obsessed retard.

>and even if it was used as labor, so what idiot, it still makes you look better.
>all prisoners are hitting their macros and micros to be able to be on a stairmaster for hours

That article is so gay.
So what? The difference is I choose to use the treadmill, when it was used as a method of torture, that wasn't an option.

>So what?
for entertainment. you might as well ask why we should care about what kinds of foods caesar's army ate were considered luxury due to scarcity when we can just go out and buy it in a few minutes

Giving someone water is torture if you waterboard them with it. Putting someone's dick in your mouth is torture if you bite it off. Slicing into someone is torture if you're not a trained surgeon doing a procedure.

Ok, and?

Attached: D4F577B2-AC84-4FA1-BCD9-02ABF97AC18F.jpg (574x574, 33.76K)