/PLG/ - Powerlifting General - Thrash Metal Edition

>programs, stretching, bands, lift tutorials
pastebin.com/V84Y0J9Y
>tripfag numbers
pastebin.com/UDxRMnjw
>conjugate pastebin
pastebin.com/hwp2ANaT

Attached: Peace Sells.jpg (572x543, 33.3K)

THREADLY, RELEVANT, and HIGH QUALITY REMINDER for you unlifting user CHODEs to post body/lifts and get a trip. Tripping is the only way anyone will believe anything you have to say about anything. And only if you demonstrate at least one of the following:
>A squat in excess of both 2.5 times bodyweight AND 500 lbs
>A deadlift in excess of both 2.5 time bodyweight AND 500 lbs
>A bench press in excess of both 1.5 times bodyweight AND 350 lbs
>A LMAO4PLAET or greater row from the ground
>A front squat equal to or greater than LMAO4PLAET and 1.75x bodyweight
>A body that Any Forums won't roundly criticize (good fucking luck)
If you can't manage at least one of these, shut the fuck up, go to the gym, and try harder

Attached: hits joint.jpg (720x888, 165.47K)

OFFICIAL, AND CLEARLY ON-TOPIC, /PLG/ RULES (no bitching!):
1.) Do not talk about cutting
2.) Do NOT talk about cutting
3.) An adult male is >190 lbs, and this is an 18+ board
4.) LOLfedders get out
5.) Every fed is a LOLfed
6.) There are no real rules about lifting (except that s*mo is ghey), half-rep all you like
7.) There are no real rules about judging either, enjoy your R E D L I G H T S
8.) You must have vids to prove your lifts
9.) POST LIFTS or GTFO – The choice is yours.
10.) EAT MOAR – It is never enough
11.) Your program is shit, no exceptions
12.) Powerlifting is not a sport.
13.) Pulling s*mo is an admission of fundamental weakness, ontological incompetence, and likely fatherlessness
14.) FIGGY is not a fraud
15.) FIGGY is not a felon
16.) FIGGY IS NOT A JEW
17.) Grow a beard
18.) Phoneposters get The Rope.
19.) Everyone stronger than you is on sterons. Everyone weaker than you isn’t trying hard enough.
20.) Try harder
21.) You must squat >2.67 times bodyweight to bully FIGGY

UPDATED LIST OF PLG APPROVED ACRONYMs (Arcane CipheRs Of Never Yielding Masculinity). Post, but don't spam, in every thread.

>GDE (Genetic Dead End)
Exercise low-responder. High injury rate, no sports background, weak willed.

>OGD (Obese Genetic Dud)
A GDE that tried to cope by getting fat. Did not get stronger. Look at him and laugh.

>SUMO (SUbhuman MOron)
Too stupid and/or genetically deficient to just bend over and pick something up. Copes through a combination of clowning half reps and eating butt.

>UFO (Under Fed Organism)
Adult human male weighing less than 200 lbs. Throw food at them until the problem is remedied.

>VOLEM (Voluntary Evermediate)
Late beginner, early intermediate. Panics when the bar gets heavy. Program hops, works on technique, or sabotages recovery as an excuse to not progress.

>BONER (Bench Only No Effort Retard)
Wants to have the admiration and ego of someone who lifts, but doesn't want to get the squat or deadlift of someone who actually lifts. Copes with a combination of bench press and autism.

>LARPER - Lamely Accessorizing Retard, Performance Essentially Rubbish
Wants to be a powerlifter without actually lifting or trying hard. Buys $800 in clothes and accessories to dress the part. Stuck at a 400 kg total. Widely loathed.

>FAGIT (Freakishly Adept Genetically, Incredible Total)
Strong from birth, never had to work for it. Still works at it, just to ULTRA MOG GDEs even harder. Hated by everyone, but they can't really do anything about it.

>JANITOR (Just ANother Ineffectual Twig, Obviously Retarded)
Complete assclown and permanent virgin.

>TCHAD (Tries Consistently Hard All Day)
The Isleys, MAs, and other guys with average genes who actually like competing and getting stronger.

>TWIT (Third World Idjit Tard)
Italian.

Attached: Evil Jewish (whoops tautology) anime girl.jpg (400x400, 40.03K)

NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GG EZ NO RE

Attached: Cackling Anime Redhed on Desk.jpg (496x616, 54.76K)

What should a 5'5 male weigh for peak powerlifting performance?

Attached: 1644577242225.jpg (726x900, 110.74K)

Do sets and reps + periodization even matter for shit like curls and flyes or should I just chase the pump? And not go absolutely retarded with the volume ofc

AlphaDestiny weighs 193 currently at 5'5.5 and he totals over 1500 I think.

For the conjugate 6x6, 8x8, 10x10 cycles, do you do this shit once a week and 1-2 "normal" bench workouts spread through the rest of the week? The stuff I've read doesn't mention training days at all

Attached: hushed_method.jpg (655x527, 36.32K)

Off program, unpeaked, fatigued, shit teched, cope 5pl8 triple pb.
Lots of guys in the gym where hitting their last squats before nationals so decided to go heavy.

Attached: 3x 220kg 485lb.webm (394x700, 2.85M)

>3 reps
>333
Trips confirm my high squats counted

I cant wait to be this strong

DOTs (and all other formulas) are derived from the actual results of PL competitions
Nice

3rd rep much better than second lol

I am performing an excretion right now.. a Norman khan excretion

And holy heck is it ever stinky

yeah kek squatting highbar in squatshoes than doing a heavy amrap lowbar in flats isn't good a idea

was like 3" higher
noice

checked

I did a deadlift set of 15 reps in 1 minute 25 seconds. Is this still considered a set or is the collective rest time too high to even be considered a set?

I warned you about this; the tides are shifting. The dyels will be sacrificed at the alter, only those foretold in the prophecy who power clean 315 will be spared; they are the chosen people.

Attached: 85D8A201-42C4-4DF4-905B-5D0EE3796F35.jpg (1170x1387, 845.16K)

Kill yourself

Chasing the pump should be fine
You could do some basic volume progression like 3x8, 4x8, 5x8 and then repeat with 3x9 to 5x9 and so on until you hit 5x10
iirc it should replace ME upper, but yes you should have another day where you train comp bench with submaximal weights

I warned you what would happen if you kept using my platform. You fell again, making a mockery of, and thus disrespecting the gym where I train.
DYELHUNTER, take this one away for the sacrifice.

Attached: 08C1352E-5D77-4D82-A144-34CE8B34641C.jpg (1170x2068, 1.76M)