Delusional Any Forums takes from friends/coworkers/family

Delusional Any Forums takes from friends/coworkers/family

>just make sure you get your 10000 steps a day
>that person who has one glass of cold water and one glass of warm water every morning for health

Attached: 06F05F42-A04C-4893-89F4-5226B2E9126C.gif (200x200, 2.47M)

>that person who has one glass of cold water and one glass of warm water every morning for health
Pretty harmless though, he gets hydrated at least

>friend eats like a fucking pig
>she's trying to lose weight
>everything is processed food
>goes for a 20 minute walk at the end of the day thinking it's going to make any measurable difference

Attached: 1644208093256.png (500x526, 127.44K)

>boomer granddad eats about a pound of salt daily
>heart issues, dr tells him to knock it off
>suddenly preinherit a mine's worth of various salts
>grandad's boomer friend recs a glass of water and baking soda in the morning
>entire family stupefied by his ongoing issues

>that female friend with bpd that brings up fitness whenever i see her no matter how much i try to avoid it
>keeps talking about her "gains", shows me her biceps etc.
>cant bring myself to tell her that she is delusional as fuck
>have to keep pretending that i am impressed by her progress because it actually motivates her to keep going to the gym
I am happy that she is doing more exercise now but its fucking annoying as hell when someone keeps talking to you about a topic just because they want praise from you like youre some fucking dopamine machine

Attached: 1662649970042427.jpg (924x950, 81.27K)

>wife’s sisters keep talking diets and weight loss every summer
>”I don’t eat fish because it’s fat”
>”I don’t eat potatoes because it’s too many calories”
>”these diet powder drinks are awesome, you should try it”
>”it’s time to start running!”
>”user can you help me with my weight loss? “ “sure just eat less and walk more” “I’ve already tried that and it’s not working. I thought you knew weight loss”
It’s been 13 years in this family. It’s like clockwork, I can almost time it when it’s time for this bullshit again.

>boomer dad keeps saying “sugar is bad” when I drink orange juice and put honey in my coffee
>he proceeds to eat processed shit like shortbreads, chocolate and cakes after dinner
>tell him to eat more at dinner so he isn’t hungry afterwards
>it’s fine it’s just a little snack it’s nice to relax from time to time
>drinks a few glasses of wine most nights
>tell him to knock it off
>but but but but but it’s got polyphenols or something
>show him study on polyphenols and how the equivalent is like 10 bottles of wine
>he says cholesterol is bad when I eat organic egg yolks raw
>fries with a fuckton of oil

>wakeup
>lift for an hour
>do an hour of cardio
>cant do any more exercise because itd be overexercising

how do people get so obsessed and take steroids over an hour a day routine

Attached: images.jpg (678x452, 56.85K)

two glasses of red wine a day is good for your heart user red wine has antioxidants

Attached: 1663066058137.jpg (1239x1555, 520.15K)

>milk is good

BPDs are notorious for this delusional shit, but what makes it worse is knowing they are just saying it for your benefit, trying to make you believe they are like you, because that's the only way they know how to get praised
>pick figure you want praise from
>act like them or pretend to live like them
>wait for them to notice and tell you that you're the best / fall in love with you
>mark them as conquered, because acknowledging you means you're equal now
>treat them like absolute shit because actually you're better
>find somebody new to chase

Attached: 1663066551543.jpg (1101x1065, 101.07K)

> just make sure you get your 10000 steps a day
Unironically best thing you can do for normie fitness.

just dont date women tard

>bro you're gonna die if you continue eating eggs everyday

literally 3km a day. of walking. its not even cardio. its the bare minimum so your feet have circulation

>10k steps
>3km

user.. are you 4 feet tall?
10k steps for me is 8.5km at 6'1

8km isnt far either user

>yeah I drink a glass of water with lemon juice in it every morning!

No it isn’t. I’ll accept that red wine is good for the spirit and I’ll have a glass or two now and then but the “antioxidants” are negligible and basically only found in >200$ Wines. Nigger

lemon juice is tasty but lime juice mogs

Kek many such cases. It’s funny to string them along for ages by refusing to compliment them

Pic related accurate AF

T. have dated a BPD whore for 2 fucking years. At least I thank her for teaching me what to NOT accept in a relationship and becoming hardcore when it comes to set and assert boundaries.

>find somebody new to chase
Well she has a bf that shes been with for 5 years now but for whatever reason she still has these phases where she wants to talk to me and hang out with me way too much only to then ignore me again for the next 6 months. I just want a normal friendship where you hang every now and then but she always manages to make it so akward and exhausting

I realise that, I run 3 half marathons a week and walk the same most off days.
But for normies, 8.5km a day is really good and we should not discourage the step cult.

Sure, its funny when they magically think walking more will undo their shit diets, but I have to believe it will be a gateway for at least some of them into genuinely good habits.

My neighbour and his wife would drink a cup of diluted bleach every morning. He lived to 89 though and she’s still going in her late 80s so maybe he was onto something. Thought it cured cancer.

>But for normies, 8.5km a day is really good

it isnt. not even for normies. its still the bare minimum. youre deluded

Dude, just get away from her.
Poor boyfriend though (assuming he's not a sociopath that manages to outmaneuver her at manipulation).

BPDs always have a guy in waiting, they need to feel wanted, they need to feel like they have options if their long term thing ever goes south for the last time.
She picks you up every few months (recycling) to try and get your attention and either she gets it and loses interest (discarding) or doesn't get it and ragequits to go for somebody weaker.

Attached: 1663067865860.png (697x767, 498.43K)

people add a tiny amount of bleach to their water tanks to kill bacteria. wouldnt recommend drinking it from a glass. can shred your organs ez

user, most people are not doing more than 1km per day incidentally. Any more than that they need to actually try, and they are just not doing it.

I get it, your standards are higher than theirs, mine are too, for me 12km is the minimum per day, but we are NOT like them and 99% of them will never be like us.

I stand by what I said, a normie doing 8.5km to try and get their 10k steps is a good thing and should be encouraged.

ok manlet

>user, most people are not doing more than 1km per day incidentally

if you leave the house at all you walk that much. if you leave the house at all you walk 10 km through out the day. its normal user

Just drink green tea.

Dude thats a mental illness, just accept her for what she is. If you cant do that then you are not a man

I wish this were true user.
Do you wear a step counter or track your distance via gps, yourself?

You sound like a suburban retard/flyover nigger

This is a meme response but it's actually very fucking valid.
You need to accept the mentally ill for who they are, accept they will never change and then remove them from your life before they drown you too.

>accept they will never change and then remove them from your life before they drown you too.
No retard, you accept them and make adjustments on yourself. You cant change her but you can change yourself.
Thats what a real man would do.

Been stuck in the hell that is dating a bpd women for the last 4.5 years.
Waste of my mid 20s.
God shes so hard to get away from, controlling, isolating.
i've finally got her to move out and just need to cut it off but shes purposely leaving shit at mine.

I wish I wasnt a pussy but its near impossible to end it with a bpd bitch you live with without it turning insane.

Going to move away without telling her and block her on everything then try and fix my head and self esteem.