Do you mog your dad? Or is he the one still mogging you?

Do you mog your dad? Or is he the one still mogging you?

Attached: Francisco_de_Goya,_Saturno_devorando_a_su_hijo_(1819-1823) (1).jpg (245x450, 30.04K)

I probably will never beat my father In forearm strength, pretty sure he could break my hand with grip strenght alone

50+ year old guys have insane grip strength but they suck at everything else. My dad can't even barbell row 50 lbs without bitching about how heavy it is and back pain

hes in hospital and cant even walk right now so yea i guess

My dad is 60, balding, doesn't exercise and makes less money than I do. He did alright for having a mother that beat him up, an alcoholic bus driver father, and a brother that died at 30 from heart failure. Wish him the best.

My dad is 70 and refuses to stop driving. The guy has terrible eyesight and also severe hearing problems. He STILL doesnt want me to have the car
Boomers didnt understand Cronos' story, he was FUCKING EVIL

My dad covidmogged me by dying, despite being in better shape than me.
I rarely visited him (he got his only family after divorse), but for some reason it reaaaally fucked with me. More than my grandfather's death for some reason.

my dad got shotgunned to death about 11 years ago.

So I guess I'm starting to mog him now.

user, if youre going to goya post consistently you should really invest in a higher resolution file.

Attached: Screenshot_20220828-153811_Signal.jpg (1440x2960, 3.1M)

why would anybody use such an ugly background photo
stop being a fucking edgelord

Sadly I’ve been mogging my dad since I was about 14, way way before I started lifting, with absolutely no effort. He’s a kind man but extremely small and weak, never had any kind of ambition other than having a couple of pints at the weekend and listening to music made before 1980. Strength and success mog him about 3x over.

No taste -- absolute faggot.

Attached: 20220820_011437.jpg (770x924, 78.91K)

phat ass white girls

It's weird: The bigger I get, the bigger my father appears to me. Don't think he's ever set foot in a gym during my lifetime either. All he does is work 3 days per week and golf + drink wine the rest of the time. wwj48t

He's gotten fatter and fatter. After the divorce he had to go back to live with his mom. I rarely see him anymore and when I do he's always pissed and complains about something. He does money mog me hard tho.

I strengthmog him (though he's pretty strong himself) but he successmogs me. For now.

Of course, he wants me to out-succeed him, even though he's done really good. Just like he successmogged his father. It's a beautiful thing.

>My father's death hit me harder than my grandfather's death
I think that's pretty normal, user

Meant for

Attached: 20220820_011354.jpg (1246x1958, 247.43K)

He left his children while I haven't, so yeah I lifemog him the selfish cunt

My dad's dead

Based caring father

I'm How can I have a fulfilling relationship with my father? He's always seething and is impossible to talk to, a conversation will usually turn into him aggressively interrogating about non related stuff, I'm always exhausted after being with him and he's still so angry at my mother it's almost comical