Can fitness unironically prevent this?

Can fitness unironically prevent this?

Attached: 1663042546568411.jpg (1012x705, 146.85K)

>missed out on being a whore.

Yeah ok.

Just get a hobby if you’re worried about lack of personality. You’ll meet friends, spend less time on your ass, etc.

Attached: 2179D172-82B0-402B-A5A8-E1E6F244F79D.jpg (900x600, 154.7K)

i wish we had cool people in my area or country there hardly and good people in the us mostly just nigger cattle

I've visited your country and met lots of really good people. It's easy to asdumeveveryone is niggercattle if you don't meet them.

*Assume
Sorry I'm having a stroke

Not him but if say 95% of people ive ever met bored me to death. Not to say im interesting or anything but id rather be alone than with these "people"

Depends on the circles you hang out in man. I'm trying to be an artist, but lots of those guys are pretentious assholes who don't like me for being rich as they are.

No, fitness alone will not give you a personality, however to have control over your body, confidence and bravery given to you naturally when backed by actual physical strength and a nice environment where you will eventually become familiar with other people and maybe start friendships with training partners such as a gym are certainly all very much good first steps in order to fix your life and they work well as overall quality of life improvement, fitness in itself is extremely fun and fulfilling, I personally enjoy combat sports and lifting but honestly there’s as many disciplines to learn as you wish: gymnastics and other acrobatics, calisthenics, group and individual sports off all kinds, these are all fun and engaging activities which better your confidence and strengthen bonds with others, however the athlete alone isn’t a great man, he needs to have a sharp and educated mind in order to be complete: the reading of books and the study of academic subjects can bring joy to one’s self, engaging hobbies of all kinds such as board gaming, carpentry, metalworking and so on are also enjoyable, the world is also huge and enjoyable to explore: hunt, fish and hike as well as camp when you can,and a devout man should never forget to take a knee and thank the lord for his many blessings: go to church as well.
This is how you enjoy life to its fullest.
As for the woman? Sadly as a general rule women don’t have very deep personality’s as they never really felt the need to poses those to enjoy life, just find one who works out and would be loyal and not cheat(almost impossible)

Attached: 7ACFDCB9-04F2-41DD-9629-99DADE13F898.jpg (578x590, 50.33K)

i am a zoomer and i hate how emotional i feel i am not even a rageful or hateful and i hate i am too empathic and i want to help others

but i also dont like being around people who waste their or sit on their ass and do nothing

Everybody can't be leaders, there have to be followers too, which most people are naturally. You've got to be the guy who can build up the weak people around him.

That sounds rough maybe it has to do with puberty. Im zoomer too (22) but my emotions have been somewhat regulated when I found my passions. Still would like some friends though

>missed out on being a whore
No.
Anyway it's either this or developing sociopathy.
Take your pick.

i was a borderline sociopath in high school i had a lot of evil thoughts and i made a joke about a teacher having a haunted pussy because of a abortion

How do I develop a personality?

tell me what is wrong about getting with a quirk chungus

>fitness in itself is extremely fun and fulfilling
lol
I fucking hate going to the gym. I do it anyway of course, but it's definitely not fun.
If you mean all the benefits of it yeah but your wording suggests the process itself is enjoyable

that would imply leaving my house for other things than going to work and to the gym, which i'm not gonna do.

>Quirk chungus
Surprisingly applicable phenotype

Lmao my old boss was on the left
Hot as hell though but no children and genuinely one of the most sociopathic people I have ever known

Take her to the gym and impregnate her and she's the perfect woman

It unironically saved me and mine. We were heading this way but going back to the gym and really putting in the effort turned things around.

Attached: 8aeece36fd5cba42c461590175d9a7024d7ec7e4_hq.jpg (640x900, 45.6K)

iron does not sharpens iron, if you needed any more proof jews are retarded and can't into anything practical, this is it right here

It is enjoyable tho? I genuinely enjoy going to the gym and lifting weights as well as practicing combat sports,when you lift smth heavy it feels great especially if it’s smth heavier then you lifted before, while “the pump” being like Cumming is a myth it is still true that it exists and is enjoyable to lift weights, fighting in the mat or the boxing gym is also fun, you see constant progress in technique and to be able to throw someone you had a hard time fighting before and then do a choke or submission in the BJJ mat or better your boxing technique to a point where you visibly improved to a point where you make a perfect counter punch are awesome feelings which don’t really have any comparisons to other ways of fulfillment, I do understand it’s tiring to perform a workout constantly and I do understand that sometimes it does get old and your discipline drives you to the gym instead of enjoyment however most of the time for me? it’s a genuinely fun part of my day I look forwards to, I genuinely enjoy the process and I love seeing the results, I cannot really comprehend why someone wouldn’t enjoy training itself.
It’s a type of self betterment which is visible and also enjoyable, not just the result but the process of learning and becoming stronger.

Attached: 130F55F4-82B1-4BB6-814D-DB9180C75C99.jpg (469x654, 37.72K)