How soon do you have protein after a workout?

My local college's volleyball team always come to the grocery store to get their protein immediately after practice.

Attached: volley.webm (500x888, 2.94M)

after blinding my attackers permanently

i eat the eyeballs and watch as they squeal like pigs

half of me thinks nice and the other half thinks they have man butts

There is no way they don't know. Has there ever been a actually discreet creep shot cinematographer?

Just rape them in the protein aisle if you know what I mean.

Attached: 1636072723118.jpg (411x358, 27.65K)

The Middle East, Africa and the Indian subcontinent with max temperatures of 37-40C
>Women dress pious and sober
The west with max temperatures of 25-30
>Women dress like this
Explain

It doesnt matter, as long as you get your required protein in for the day honestly. People used to think protein time mattered and we could only absorb 30grams per meal, but now we know its not really the case, just make sure you're getting enough for the day, meal timing is really insignificant.
Their asses are entirely fat and from the side are flat, I don't see why guys wanna fuck them, but I'm gay.

Freedom

Why do you hate America, user?

>after a workout
NGMI

I pop an eggie during the workout after every set

Because they're thirsty, I'm bi and I somewhat agree with you. They're just chubby girls, I've got a chubby girlfriend and her ass has more definition than these two.

They look like volleyball players.

Think that's mainly false expectations, volleyball doesn't seem to lead to huge butts.
Nonetheless there exists an expectation, in turn many eat a ton to get fat asses.
Doesn't help that the US seems to have been hit badly by the nigger obsession with fat asses.

Attached: 1624943088234.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Guess which ones are doing recreational sports and exercise

The uniforms are enforced sluttiness though. Even the women who would rather wear more modest shorts have to wear basically bikini bottoms.

>The uniforms are enforced sluttiness though. Even the women who would rather wear more modest shorts have to wear basically bikini bottoms.

Attached: soyjak.jpg (400x400, 27.76K)

if all of them complained together it would change
but they don't, won't or can't
instead you will get one complainer and we all know

I dont care if they're volleyball players, we can assume that, their asses aren't that great and guys are thirsting all over them

Sports and personal fitness have exploded in the Middle East. Last time I went to the Gulf I saw a shit load of fit motherfuckers. Especially Bahrain and the UAE

To answer your question 20 mins after a workout, that’s how long it takes me to get home after the gym

Imagine all that ass friction

nta, but in Norway the players complained about their uniforms being "too revealing", their complaines got ignored, players wore non bikini bottoms and they all got fined