How you doing anons

How you doing anons

Attached: IMG_20220912_172929_381.jpg (1003x1280, 106.61K)

Good, eating tomatoes for the sunlight resistance gains and studying

Nice. i need to get some sun myself

Attached: 1663039205375311 wea483-WIP.png (2144x2840, 755.33K)

like shit, so as usual how about you? did you go to the gym today?

I had not lifted in like two years because of my career, laziness and bullshit excuses.

Yesterday, I lifted for the first time since, and I felt great, something I can only describe as an orgasm of power, what DBZ characters must feel when going super saiyan.

test

Ah dang. Im gonna workout in a few hours myself

Nice! I probably will get info lifing again too. Been doing just gym machines for a while now

Not well, my friend, not well. My cells scream for love but it's hopeless. Still, I lift, I run, I do my best. I hope there's hope for the future.

Attached: 7B2DBDEA-3D60-4284-B857-C232AA3A6F29.jpg (735x725, 568.53K)

Man I don't even know anymore. I have no direction, every goal I have ever picked for myself was doomed to failure before I even picked it. Sucks real hard to know it was over before it even started. At this rate I'll never get strong enough to cave in Dianne Feinstein's skull with a single punch.

Christ almighty, I am a huge loser but I still can't understand why anyone would stop lifting. How can you live with yourself flabby and weak?

Attached: 148A8C94-8F30-4F57-AC53-B84DD8A9796F.jpg (720x668, 265.6K)

I wanna buy protein powder

Suns are neat. What's your favorite sun?

You

8 days left till appointment at my doctor's so he'll decide whether I can lift or not yet, since I'm recovering from heart disease. Can't fucking wait, been counting days since mid august.

Holy CHRIST I tought I was posting this on Any Forums. Oh well lol
Is there any benefit for me to train pec muscles if I'm a female?

You're making me blush user. You're a good man

I'm a waman c:

I have been okay my lad, my life as off right now couldn’t be better: studying a lot(even tho the people at college are borderline retarded in some cases) but most importantly I have been gifted a large amount of free time so I’ve been working out a lot: combat sports and lifting have been very enjoyable disciplines to practice, I’ve been training for a few years but it’s been a long while since I’ve had enough time to train this much this freely, so for that I am grateful, God also seems to have decided that after the gauntlet I’ve been through I was found deserving of strength and economic prosperity so I don’t have to worry about money for a long time…oh lord is truly is the almighty, that being said I do worry about the future and what to do from now on, without any major problems for me to solve other then: get better at fighting and get smarter at academics I kinda got myself thinking how to move forwards…i do have a general plan tho.
Also to all my Any Forumsfrens in the thread: it may seem retarded to answer honestly in a Mongolian basket weaving website but…don’t call yourself losers, if you don’t believe in yourself and your potential to tame the hardships of your life and you don’t have faith in God almighty to look out for you…who will be able to believe in you? Genuinely, whatever gauntlet you’re all going through, you can overcome it, take a breather, make a plan, act on it and win the laurels, if that doesn’t work? Try again. The human lifespan is 60-120 years…it’s an awful long time to spend being weak and pathetic because you didn’t tried to overcome your gauntlet of trials.

Attached: 1CE686B1-F12F-4851-9A8E-709B5DEE5107.jpg (949x1024, 118.34K)

I was still hungry so I made dinner.
What's everyone else eating?

Attached: 20220913_154616.jpg (4000x3000, 2.84M)

Ate some ground beef with marinara on toast and a bit of chicken, also a bit of cereal with milk