Anyone have recs on fitness/run trackers?

Anyone have recs on fitness/run trackers?

Attached: R.jpg (2500x2500, 435.92K)

What do you want it for?
I have a Forerunner 35 I got from a pawn shop for pennies and it is more than enough for roooning.

If you want accuracy at the cost of a subscription service, Oura rings. For everyone else Garmin stuff is accurate enough depending on your style preference. Fitbits have been a meme since Amazon bought them and started locking basic things behind a subscription.

>t. have owned a Fitbit Blaze + Versa 2, a gen 3 apple watch, and a gen 2 Oura ring. I currently just use a Garmin Venu because it's their nicest looking one imo.

They are a meme, if you want your heart rate get the chest band. My apple watch is just to show that I too am a sheep who can afford a basic wrist computer. Obviously it is not a showy status symbol, just a basic bottom rung I’m poor but still treat myself that idiots need to see. If you are looking for status, give your thread an hour. Annoying watch fag usually runs through here screeching about his timex.

opinion on whoop?

Personally I’m looking at getting a Polar, either V2 or M2. Main reasons is they focus more on algorithms for sleep, activity/recovery demands etc. at the cost of connectivity. So they’re not the best for connecting to BT/wifi music, satellite tracking, etc. but they generally seem to have better accuracy algorithms for sleep, recovery, etc and some of the best wrist based HR Minotaurs with compatible chest straps if wanting to add on. And I refuse to wear an internet connected device (Garmin/Apple/etc.)

Looks solid if you want a barebones tracker but I've never used one personally.

I got a powrlab chest strap tracker for $35 that works.

coros pace 2 ftw

Nigga just get a map and a water bottle.

I’ve been looking at Polar because I want to track my HR while doing kettlebell snatches and some meme circuits. I like that you don’t need to connect it to the smartphone while you are using it.

You can't wear a watch while doing kb snatches. You'd smesh that watch to pieces

I forgot to say I was looking at Polar H10 which is chest strap, not a watch.

I like that it integrates. The main issue I’ve heard of in reviews is battery life. And obviously the V2 is on the pricier end of the spectrum. I’d probably buy it just for the looks and hard casing, even though I don’t need the extra features.
HR chest strap seems to be needed for accuracy in anything where there’s movement so even running. I was looking at it for sprints, heavy bag, and surfing to keep tabs on things and estimate energy cost of things like that.

I pre-ordered the new fitbit versa which hopefully should be the best there is for a while

There's one built into MFP. Instead of buying doodads that'll end up in the ocean one day, focus on actually doing the work, not buying jewish tat to fill your life and space with.

The sense is the step above. Fitbit is good for sleep tracking, watching HR, counting steps. About it. I don't use any other feature. Nice to see as i do more cardio my resting HR is getting lower.

For me, it's the Fenix S6 Pro. I am not good words so check out video reviews on YouTube if you're interested.
Served me well, app is great, can fine tune to exactly how I want it.

This, I've had it for a year. Great value for entry level fitness watch. It's really light, has great battery life and does all the basic heart rate, run, bike, swim, programming all kinds of workouts on it.

The Coros Pace 2 is the patricians choice

Attached: BFEA4FEC-85A4-468C-BBC6-F5ECDCB80C0C.jpg (1075x1250, 104.61K)

Any are fine. They're only decent for heart rate tracking. The rest of the features aren't accurate or useful.

This.

Attached: f57.jpg (640x640, 79.16K)