Please send help

Please send help
I don't want to stay awake until 4 AM again

Attached: 20220912_134145.jpg (1242x1216, 105.28K)

I go to bed around 9pm and wake up at 6am to hit the home gym. Just start doing something once. Do it again. Now you're starting to form positive habits.

you can't "sleep early" to fix a sleep schedule. you force yourself to wake up when you don't want to 3 times in a row. that's it. that's all it takes.

Just start drinking alcohol at 5pm and don't stop til you're ready for bed, that'll get you right sorted.

You can also just skip sleeping for one day, sucks less for me

>just be urself bro

go buy benedryl and or melatonin

that's actually the opposite advice. you being yourself is you being a degenerate staying up until god awful hours doing literally nothing every night

8:50 pm here. Goodnight OP.

I found it was my allergies keeping me up so I vacuum daily and do a saline nasal rinse every night.

>set alarm early at the same time every single day
>after waking up go outside and do some light workout like some bodyweight stuff or a bit of running, jumping rope etc.
>(very important) get sunlight in your eyes (dont look at the sun, just being out is enough even if it is cloudy)
>no it does not work if you are behind a window, wear sunglasses etc
>take as cold a shower as you can when you come back (lukewarm at the hottest)
>if you wish, consume caffeine in moderate doses about 90 minutes from waking
>also optional to eat something early
there you go. if you want sources you are free to watch andrew huberman on youtube, he sourced everything I said here in different podcasts.

oh and I forgot, very important
>do not reach for your phone first thing in the morning. just get out of bed and you can use it when you come back from earlier, shouldnt take you more than half an hour anyway

Why does everyone feel like they need to get up early? I had to get up at 6 am everyday when I still went to school and I dreaded every morning. These days, I get up at 11 am and go to sleep at 3-4 am. When I go to the gym at midnight, it's completely empty, so I never have to wait and I can train without a mask.
You're not gonna be more productive just by getting up early if you've never been an early bird to begin with.

Fuck, I'm on the same boat

just go to sleep retard.

get a job you pussy

I have to use my phone because i send a good morning message to my mom and dad

Attached: 1654529464423m.jpg (1024x925, 57.07K)

Believe it or not but some people have things to do when they get up other than go to the gym, play vidya and continue getting rejected on tinder after seeing your face.

Vitamin d3 fixed it for me. Actually feel tired around 10 now. Wake up at 6 every morning no alarm.

Honestly, user, if you can't pull an all-nighter your next best option is to force yourself to wake up at the same time.
We, humans, are evolved to occasionally stay up a bit longer e.g. when hunting prey or staying on patrol, but what all humans in the wild have in common is a similar wake-up time, in nature that would be during the sunrise i.e. 4 - 7 am.
it takes 10 to 15 days to fully adapt to your new sleep schedule, you could do it in a week but judging by how fucked yours is 2 weeks might be a more realistic goal.

Also, get a sleeping mask, at this point, I almost fall asleep instantly after putting it on.

Anyone else find that a couple pieces of chocolate helps them get to sleep? Like if I can’t sleep I’ll have a couple fun size and be asleep in 15 min (I don’t have diabetes).

Based Huberman enjoyer

Attached: ab6765630000ba8a163bf8f74577a2246184654b.jpeg.jpg (640x640, 92.65K)

sir, have you tried not redeeming? you do not HAVE to do anythin btw, you can send the text 30 min later too.