I’m 210lbs. I can currently do about 7 bodyweight dips...

I’m 210lbs. I can currently do about 7 bodyweight dips. How much can I expect to bench press and overhead press once I’m able to do 20 good dips in a single set?

Attached: E4116AD0-9DF1-4213-93C5-BB562A9D28F5.jpg (1365x2048, 181.36K)

HOW MUCH

Attached: 23BE5564-5CF9-424C-B795-4E284C6E8899.jpg (750x539, 113.32K)

bump…

i dont know !!!!!! how would i know?????

about tree fiddy

Why are Asian female feet so beautiful bros?
Anyway, according to strengthlevel.com 20 bodyweight dips is 60th percentile for a 210 pound man. The equivalent bench press would be 270. Wouldn't expect it to translate like that though; shouldn't take you too long to get there

I would place them on equal FOOTING (heh) as white women. Also thank you.

once you hit 20 with perfect form at your bodyweight, you can probably at least do a single with 2pl8 on bench. hard to say for overhead press, but you could maybe grind out a single of 1pl8

also sauce

Sounds realistic. I can bench about 185 and OHP close to 130 right now. Unfortunately I don’t know the source, I saved it from someone else here awhile ago.

Total? So 225 bench and 125 press? Or 150 press and 200 bench? Which is it nigger?

Dip carryover to bench is not very significant and to OHP even less so. If you can do 20 dips at 210lbs I'd say you could maybe bench 2pl8 for 5-6 reps.

>Why are Asian female feet so beautiful bros?
Fetishes work both ways retard.

It isn't a 1:1 conversion, that can't be accurately estimated. I was terrible at dips when I weighed in at 200, but could bench over 315. The two assist one another, but are not as much a reflection as you might imagine

In addition, you should start benching with proper form and stop dipping. The injury rate is simply too high in my opinion.

"Dips preclude injury" - Rippetoe

sniff

Meaningless statement.

If you're fat and can do 10 pushups it's basically 1pl8.

t. 1pl8

I would be happy with that result. I can only bench like 185 right now.

Rippetoe is good at coaching lifts but unfortunately he wrote some cuck erotica, so I can’t trust him anymore.

all of it
>Fetishes work both ways retard.
what did he mean by this?

>all of it
All of what? The reps? The weight? The Asian girl feet?

My 1rm on weighted dips is 100kg, I don't train bench and last time I tried it with no prep, I did 130kg with some gas in the tank left.
20 reps bodyweight, I'd expect you to do around 80 - 100kg.

I want all of the Asian girl feet
I've actually sucked an Asian girl's toes, was very nice

How much do you weigh?

Did you sniff them and kiss them?