What would be a good routine for this kind of body? I'm asking seriously, don't do stuff like "hehe don't eat"...

What would be a good routine for this kind of body? I'm asking seriously, don't do stuff like "hehe don't eat", "eat dicks" etc.

Attached: 1662267066525932.jpg (1080x2400, 1.25M)

>What would be a good routine for this kind of body?
Cockteasing me through most of high school and college and ultimately only giving drunken head twice and half-hearted anal before going back to chicks?

Prime twink fuaark

Iktf. Sorry user

Lalo's getting hunky as fuck. Ultra based

40 minutes of weight training
20 minutes of cardio
3-5x per week

Lift and eat protein.

It's cool, he eventually died of autoerotic asphyxiation while being fucked by a whole BDSM community. Meanwhile I have settled down with a younger tradwife crossfit twink.

that is exactly my goal body but its just so hard to achieve at least for me. Im still stuck at this what should i focus on?

Attached: 9B086716-417E-4F3E-A779-478F96964DB2.jpg (1170x1233, 537.69K)

lmao, breeders win again, homos btfo

Cardio, unironically

My friend has this exact body but with slightly more muscle and he's 29, roid in your 20s then come off and start rock climbing is the answer you're looking for

kys

>have a fuckbuddy who unironically looks almost exactly like OP pic (curly hair instead of straight though)
>he's into fat guys and only likes me because i overbulked
>if i cut i might get dropped from his rotation
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Im almost like that except my chest isnt as developed. Just eat protein but no caloric surplus. At least thats what I did starting from 60kg at 6' 8 months ago. I'd say its easily achievable with almost any routine if you are super skinny, otherwise it's hard to be as lean.

Sexo con hombres

this board is full of gays isn't it

user you shouldn't say that! The correct term is "faggots"

Attached: cheersmatey.png (872x1020, 198.36K)

After a certain point you realise that the difference between gay and straight doesn't even matter and you just find happiness where happiness is.

>fuckbuddy
>2 men
>"rotation"
enjoy monkeypox FAGGOT

Honestly I have a pretty similar body to this. Avoid all processes food, remain in a deficit until you're at 10% or less body fat and do some simple calisthenics and light cardio.

Attached: PXL_20220701_101615997~2.jpg (1293x1740, 367.97K)