If you woke up in this body, what’s the steps you’d take to get in aesthetic shape?

If you woke up in this body, what’s the steps you’d take to get in aesthetic shape?
Hard mode: no TRT

Attached: A26A421E-483E-4F0A-9CAF-22317F809DF7.jpg (640x611, 55.92K)

You want the honest answer, I'd pin 800mcg of test weekly or kill my self

roidz.
immediately and excessively
permablast 1g test until i look male, or die trying.

It's over. sometimes death is the preferable option.

permabulk so i can be on the tv show 600lb life

Starting strength on a cut, dude looks disgusting because his body is 99%fat 0% muscle

Attached: 1662068933168004.jpg (506x842, 45.62K)

Depends
Do I have access to gear?
Blast and cruise until I look remotely human

No?
Jump of a tall building

His hands being on his hips makes this much, much worse.

Straight up the only right answer. He literally just needs to lift. What a disgusting jelly body. Embarrassing!

he looks more like this anime girl than a real man. widest hips ever and he has breasts forming

Immediately stop his terrible habits which I'm fairly certain include ingesting fast food and cheap alcohol, maybe smoking. Get on a healthy balanced diet and go on maintenance workout routine for a year to flush my body of all the crap that its full of.

Fpbp

This guy clearly has some kind of horomonal or skeletal issue or something that is causing him to develop like that

>If you woke up in this body, what’s the steps you’d take to get in aesthetic shape?
This would break my conception of reality so I'd most likely kill myself. Like let's say if I manage to get this pearl-ass body into shape whats the guarantee that I won't wake up in another weakling's body one day?

isnt that klinefelders or whatever?

>isekai manga where some Any Forums autist is cursed with waking up in some söychud's body and forced to make it before repeating the cycle
I dig it

Attached: 1653320679594.png (512x512, 227.94K)

then again now that you put it that way it is pretty much equals immortality.

sounds awesome
>wake up
>order test + tren
>go full HAM tren monster mode
>repeat ad infinitum with no consequences

>immortal Any Forums demon hijacking bodies and sculpting them into the ideal form. Once the target is met the subject’s body is returned and a new, doughier vessel is sought.
Has potential

It’s more than that. His proportions are off cause of fucked up hormones

Howdy bro. I'm at the airport waiting for my flight to London. In an hour I'll be gone and won't come back for at least a year.

After spending the last six months trying to dig myself out of the hole I feel I'm gaining momentum. I've got the apartment sorted out, I'm starting a stem grad program in a week-- even one of my flatmates has been flirting with me. She's doing an evolutionary biology/paleontology masters at the natural history museum and I'm sweet on her already. Its all building on itself.

I left my PC behind-- no more writing runescape bots for 8 hours a day. I have better games to play now.

If I could do it, maybe you could too. I know you're smart enough.