ITT: based protein powders and supps

ITT: based protein powders and supps

Attached: 71vh9f2RrdL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1015x1500, 135.35K)

>packaged cancer

>quite literally makes you a ghost

not buying it anymore while inflation has raped the prices. I like the fruity pebbles one most. Would love to try the chips ahoy one but it's too pricey.

>not buying bulk unflavored protein
>instead buying whatever shit is shilled by roiding zoomers on tiktok
Ngmi

not falling for your advertisment faggot I just buy the cheapest chocolate flavored whey

>unflavored
the fuck? what does it taste like in milk?

Just drink milk lmao.

Not great, but you can drink it. In water it makes me gag.

Less protein than Skyr. I really hate these ads. Just buy Skyr.

Why do you keep shilling this shit? How much do they pay you? It's full of sugar.

What Preworkout do you niggas recommend?

What a joke and waste of almost 50 dollars.

>roiding zoomers
how do i cope when i see them online, there is something jarring about seeing someone with your dream physique and they aren't even 20 years old, will they die soon cause of the roids?

Threadly reminder that these are supplement shill threads. All protein supps are a meme and a waste of money, none are based. Top level athletes who train 2+ times a day for most of the day, only need 0.8-1.4g of protein per kg of bw for optimal recovery. To think anyone on fit does more and needs more than actual athletes is retarded. Everyone here is fine getting 100g a day for an easy rule, and that is achievable with 2 meals with a serving of meat each, and if you still need more have a can of deenz or tuna: which has superior quality protein compared to protein powder, along with essential vitamins for muscle recovery.

>full of sugar
Nta but Skyr has naturally occurring sugar because it’s a dairy product, if you’re that afraid of natural sugars but not the chemicals in this powdered poison you need to reevaluate some things

Nothing wrong with skyr, it’s the Nordic version of Greek yogurt, with great macros

*blocks your path*

Attached: image_2022-09-13_100729375.png (1000x1000, 337.13K)

as opposed to cookie-flavored protein? I'm simply shilling the cheaper, healthier alternative. You think it has carbs then you're probably looking at some meme-flavored skyr.

>lactose intolerant

Attached: FROG_SAD.gif (500x281, 1.23M)

Attached: 1641290507064.png (599x98, 172.42K)

Their product name is "Ghost" but their slogan is "be seen." Makes no sense but their overpriced whey tastes good, I'll give them that

I'm not fully intolerant but too much lactose seriously fucks my stomach up, so I've switched to vegan protein powder. This shit is actually pretty good. If you're a leaf like I am the canada protein brand is pretty decent too. YGMI user.

Attached: iron vegan.png (380x380, 155.17K)

Oh and I'd go with chocolate flavoured "athlete's blend" shit if you can find it, have not tried that unflavoured shit I posted an image of, kek.

I just throw 4 eggs and milk in the blender

diluted milk in water (not nice, but drinkable)
extra thicc milk in milk (pretty nice if you like milk)

the trick is, you buy unflavored so you can combine it with everything
you can add some chocolate flavoring for straight protein shakes
you can skip flavoring if combining with fruits or whatever
you can add it as an ingredient to pancakes etc without the flavoring interfering
unflavored is best because its so versatile

Look up uncooked egg protein bioavailability and suffer