My mom and dad are sending more hints that they want grandkids. I don't want kids...

My mom and dad are sending more hints that they want grandkids. I don't want kids. I don't even care about seggs very much. What lifts do I do to make them leave me alone? if I bench 3pl8 for reps will they stop?

Attached: HbP8_XLjk7l.jpg (422x594, 91.97K)

Too bad their hints won’t generate a baby huh? Keep focusing on your self and not some family quota

Nope, they won't stop until they die. Even if you fake come out as gay they'll eventually start asking when you're going to settle down and adopt.

why do you care?

Because it's annoying for them to ask every time they call if I'm seeing somebody.
I don't want to cut them out completely and never pick up their phone calls ever again either though.

"I don't even care about seggs very much."
lying to yourself but you already know it

Not at all.

you can either deal with it or cut them out. I deal with it; my brother cut them out (he now has 2 kids)

I suggest telling them you don't plan on having kids next time they ask and dealing with their response as it comes. Obviously if you're depending on them for things you should just string them along until you can be honest.

low testosterone, get it checked

I hope that one day you experience that attaining your goals and desire in life is incomparable to pretending to find some roastie interesting, before it's too late

Every mammals pleasure center and motives are designed for reproduction, I dont want to sound like an ass but im curious what goals are you pursuing?

I did.

>I don’t want kids.
Imagine being this self-centered. Enjoy your empty, soulless life you psychopath.

Make sure their asses help out once in a while. My folks are dead and the in laws are fucking useless other than shoveling candy into my son during his weekly visit

You seem upset.

>Just have kids bro
>It's just what your supposed to do bro
>fuck you bro your a psycho just do what you're supposed to

You serve no purpose otherwise and should probably be dead.

Nobody cares, faggot! Go back to ROBOT 9000!!! *dabs*

Yeah exacly, I think OP is just coping

Are you going to come kill me, then?

It's engrained in our biology to want sex and have kids. Find a nice girl and put some babies in her.

>I don't want kids
Manchild fucking loser
The only men I respect who don't have children are the ones shaping society through innovation, and that means they also remain mostly single.
Enjoy dating a woman with the same gay mindset as you. You will both get old, have no friends, become increasingly bitter and die alone