How much can you ohp?

How much can you ohp?

Attached: 1651002568526.webm (506x900, 2.57M)

82kg the eternal plateau for lanklets like me

woman? I always assume man on Any Forums to not get deceived (not a coomer just curious)

Forgot to add I'm trans btw

85kg for 1 rep right now

That's a man.

1pl8 for 5 reps
haven't tried harder than that yet

SMOL BOOBA

Attached: 677.jpg (598x574, 26.26K)

225 press 1.5

I used to do 205lbs at 200 bidyweight.
Today I tried to do a 1rm after 6 years of not being in the gym, as well as doing some triceps yesterday (seated rows). I maxed out 145 lbs.

Felt real bad bris

Reposting because fuck you, OP.

I want to fuck twinks and femboys. I do. I really really do. But when you mentally ill fuckers have 3 goddamn threads in the catalog at any given time and attention whore worse than fucking women I lose all interest. And I'm a degenerate coombrain, FFS. How the fuck do you faggots manage to make me, a guy who follows several artists on e621, several of which draw futa, stop and go, "Hold on, maybe this isn't the right thing to do... this kid needs genuine psychological help".

Anons loved traps for the longest time and you niggerfaggots have made everyone on this website hate you because you refuse to stop spamming your shit outside of your containment board. Die in a hole slowly already. If/when I fuck a twink again, I'm going to punch him in his head violently until his daddy issue are resolved because of this thread. I hope it's you, OP. I really really do.

The rest of this thread we will roll for how OP dies. I roll for the parasites in his ass to chew through his stomach slowly 1 night.

Im starting to think that doing drugs is a lot better of a vice than being a coomer

Thats a man (born male)

Lbs
Seated ohp as my home gym ceiling is to short
185x1
175x2
155 4x5
150 5x5
135 4x8

Can't really explain it but it feels like I should be able to get closer to 200 but my body freaks out and says no

him so that his neck reaches the rope

Rolling for OP to be drowned in an unknown lake this winter

Old bests from my peak years
>300 lb. behind the neck push press
>295 lb. standard push press
>250 lb. strict press
>225x4 strict press
>135x30 strict press
Now, I'm stuck at about 200 lbs. for strict press and don't really push press anymore. Oh well, I'm okay with that.

this is really a man? wtf I’m gay now

Yes it is user

name?

Ivan Kzyelktzi

are you new? it's a Any Forums meme to call every picture a man kek.

enjoy your stay!

My bad bro, misclicked

1PL8 (two 22.5lb dumbells)

these days you can’t really know man…