Day 10 no bullshit exercises

>day 10 no bullshit exercises
>gains out the ass
>spine problems going away
>gym is starting to become fun again

Took me a long time to realize these were bullshit exciersies. They r a coping mechanism for skinnyfats. Thats why u see autists obsessing so hard over them. A false measure of strength...

If your not compete or happen to like these movements THAT much put these down. Escpecially the fucking squat, that much weight is not meant to be supported by ur spine.

Attached: squat-bench-deadlift-powerlifting-big-3-poster.jpg (550x550, 55.42K)

thank you for this informative blogpost you pussy ass faggot

So yoy will change ur ways? Which are wrong..

>Objective: Build quads
Alright now you have two choices. Both provide the same result.
>400lb squats for 8x3
or
>sub 135lb barbell hack squats on a slant board 5x10
Maturity is picking the latter. Picking the 400lb squat is for guys with no father figure so they project Mark Rippetoe as their dad.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 75.72K)

Fucking retarded. Just do the leg press with one leg at a time and go all the way down, WAY better, isolation is ALWAYS superior

Ok post body then

Unsubscribe

>Devastates your quads while building cardio and explosiveness
>Safe
>Quick and easy to set up
>Uses basic equipment any gym has
user, why haven't you taken the dumbbell jump squatpill yet?

Attached: 1109-jump-squat1.jpg (1109x614, 159.27K)

This is one of the posts I come here for. Complete and utter trash that makes Any Forums what it is. You're just weak af and refuse to get stronger. What a fucking faggot.

I am getting stronger significantly faster now that I out down the exciersies used by dyel looking copers

>safe
>fucks up your knee cartilage 15 years late
Psh, nothing personel

Post body.

Post body

Post body.

>another thread of weakfag manlets trying to demoralize others from doing what they want
Kill yourself, faggot, I only enjoy the gym because of squatting and deadlifting. Enjoy being 120 lbs. of soaking wet gayness while I'm dunking 500+ lbs. to parallel, the only one coping here are you kike demoralizers.

Attached: 1638834039569.png (512x512, 209.12K)

>projector projecting again
>coper coping hard again
It's always funny watching weaklings deflect the fact that they just suck at being strong and learning proper technique. Just cancel your gym membership and take up sucking cock or whatever it is you faggots do when you're not shitposting this garbage here.

I still bench, I just do 3 sets as a warm up instead of 10. They started going up significantly. Also the Smith machine isolated ur pecs way more than free weights..

What’s your measure of getting stronger? Yeah you can progress better on isolations if you’re not tired from doing compounds beforehand, doesn’t mean you would get to this point without having done compound lifts.

"Also the Smith machine isolated ur pecs way more than free weights"

Fucking kek

>10 sets of warm-up
That's where you fucked up
>Smith machine isolates pecs better
Not really, you're just taking out stabilizer muscles so you're feeling your chest more, but it's not magically doing more to stimulate it better. BIG difference there.

Can you retards stop posting demotivational trash to stop others from actually learning important lifts? We get it, you didnt read Starting Strength and you don't know how to lift.

Its not our fault you cant learn/dont practise and need a machine for that pre programmed resistance path.

>that much weight is not meant to be supported by ur spine.
humans weren't meant to go to the moon, woman

Weights r getting lighter. I can move more weight. Bench literally went up when I tested it out. Visibly larger muslces.muscles..

I used to do 10 sets as my main workout. Now I warm up with bench to get ready for dumbell press

He started this shitting on THE most essential lifts, that don't even need to be heavy, at first. You two should meet up and suck each other off.

There r currently no humans on the moon