Any Forums

>5.6 ft
>135.6 lbs
>Nearly 2 years of training
Should I bulk to 152 and then cut to 148?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thompsonenamel.com/product/planches/
google.com/search?q=planche calisthenics&client=firefox-b-1-d&sxsrf=ALiCzsa1UI1Rssi4BYVBT2Pbw-IKoJZ-Pg:1663022224482&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiq9cXHqJD6AhW3L1kFHRGLA50Q_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=2560&bih=1315
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By training do You mean eating?

No but it was part of it.
I did mostly calisthenics and some weights. My house didn’t have room for a barbell setup so I have to go to the gym every weekday.(Saturday and Sunday are break days for me.)

how do you have zero muscle after two years of training?

Uhh I’ll chalk it up to lack of weight? Plus I only did calisthenics+crunches+Ab Wheel. Only now I’m getting to Barbell exercises.
I wasn’t flexing at all with the OP pic.

Yes, forget about cutting for now
Just bulk at a reasonable surplus with a lot of protein. You aren’t fat, just have no muscle
If you get some muscle even if you get fatter it will be more shapely

If you are able to go to the gym good. Pick a beginner program (I like SL, but you can do a more hypertrophy focused one) and stick to it for a couple of months - make sure you get food and sleep. For anything more specific lurk more

Good luck man

You should have more definition than that if you did simple pull ups and push ups [. Especially at 135 5'6. No excuses you didn't train with any intensity or consistency.

>Be black
>Try my best not to be black
>I thought that meant no chicken, no watermelon, not basketball
>turns out I should have been doing all that stuff the whole time
Well, at least I'll die soon.

I do lack consistency, I only do pushups on certain days. Should I change it to every weekday then?
>Pull-ups
Haven’t got the space for a setup currently.

that isn't real calisthenics
if you can't do l sits, planches, or 3x10 full ROM pullups then you're just fucking around.

I thought u were a curry from your pic. you're better off looking black obviously .

what is ur routine been to be this after 2 years? what was your starting weight?

No, lurk more, look up some fitness programs to see what they have in common - mostly working out different muscle groups on different days and having rest days in between

If you are able to go to the gym forget push-ups

buy parallettes and luck up exercises for them

>planches
thompsonenamel.com/product/planches/
Bro have I missed something? Was I supposed to lift the furniture?
Will do, thanks.

I'm not op.

google.com/search?q=planche calisthenics&client=firefox-b-1-d&sxsrf=ALiCzsa1UI1Rssi4BYVBT2Pbw-IKoJZ-Pg:1663022224482&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiq9cXHqJD6AhW3L1kFHRGLA50Q_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=2560&bih=1315

get on a strength program and do cardio 2-3 times a week at least

when possible, increase cardio to 4-5 times a week. I do 15-30 mins of cardio to warmup for strength routine, powershitters will say this is blasphemous to mark riptoe but I honestly dont care, it works

bro. how is that possible?

gynonigger committed suicide and respawned in this body

>Should I bulk
unless you want to look like this, no

Attached: file.png (1080x1036, 549.68K)

You should bulk to 145 then cut to 135.