Weight loss check in thread

How’s that weight loss going user?
>starting weight
>current weight
>goal weight
>methods
>length of journey
>how are you feeling?

Wherever you are just know you’re better than the fat fucks who are doing nothing to improve themselves, there’s always light at the end of the tunnel.

Attached: 79226196-F5D1-4332-B82A-2ACC454E54B5.jpg (1284x984, 87.08K)

starting weight: 95 kg
current weight: 86.8 kg
goal weight: 60 kg
methods: gym, 18:6 intermittent fasting
length of journey: abt two months now
how are you feeling?: started feeling down in the weekend and the late night cravings began to came back but read some of the old chats with my ex and got motivated to keep going

>starting weight
330 lbs
>current weight
261 lbs
>goal weight
179 lbs
>methods
Cico, sl 5x5
>length of journey
6 months taking it seriously. Lost 30 lbs before that by cutting out drinking.
>how are you feeling?
Great, best ive felt in years. Kicking myself for letting it get that bad but I can't do much about that now, can only keep moving forward.

187cm, started at 98 kg, am now 83 kg. Still no abs :') At least I have some pretty good definition now. I feel not bad, but I think if I go down near 80 kg and still have no abs I'll just leanbulk for a few months and cut again. Not really sure where to go, but I won't give up

Forgot to add that I do PPL and OMAD with lots of protein. Been at it for around 4 months now, but just started PPL like 9 weeks ago

>starting weight
>current weight
>goal weight
>methods
Just CICO and fasting
>length of journey
3 months
>how are you feeling?
Worried I might've developed an eating disorder... I don't want to stop losing weight. I love being gaunt, but at 5'9, it's not a good look

>Cico
>260 pounds
LOL good luck bro women want a man not a flesh golem

>SW
465lbs
>CW
>GW
>Methods
465>310 IF, Fasting, CICO
280>202 CICO
235>180 CICO, Fasting, PSMF (fasting to fix my brain, PSMF for CICO)
>LoJ
May 27th 2022 till now
>HAYF
Physically: Better I geuss, went from 5 minutes on a bike about to fall out to a casual 20mile ride + more and weights
Mentally: Developed Body Dysmorphia, pseudo BED, possible pre-diabetes from binging lmao
Bought ECA stack, possibly dnp
Fucking sick of it, I can eat normally, but the cut is what makes me go fucking crazy and binge I can't take this shit anymore I just need to hit my goal before Christmas or the end of the year fucking fuck

>starting
>current
>goal
Doctor wants me at 190, not sure how low I will go. I’m 6’4
>method
Started feeling like shit, was drinking every night. Stopped drink, lost a bit of weight and still felt like shit. Almost went into a coma. Diagnosed with diabetes type 2. Got my shit together, started walking every day. CICO, kettlebells, dumbbells,playing basketball. In general just stopped being a lazy piece of shit. Completely changed my diet. About a month ago got off of daily insulin. Hope to be off everything soon.
>length of journey
About 14 months
>feeling
Feels good

from 94kg in April last year.
now at 74.6 aiming for 72
doing reduced-carb OMAD and lots of bicycling
feeling hopeful that I'll make my goal before hitting a winter plateau like I did in the first quarter of this year

>starting weight
187 lbs
>current weight
156 lbs
>goal weight
147 lbs
>methods
Lots of walking/running and OMAD
>length of journey
Six months
>how are you feeling?
Pretty good though the weight loss has slowed considerably now.

>starting weight
>current weight
>goal weight
>methods
1500 calories, OMAD, exercise, calorie cycling
>length of journey
since January 1st
>how are you feeling?
Today stressed out with high cortisone from over training

>starting weight: 260lbs, five foot eight, 22 male.
>current weight: 236.2
>goal weight: Doing it in steps. Ultimate end goal is 160, but doing it in increments of ten to keep it achievable. Current goal weight is 230, then 220, then 210, etc.
>methods: cut, protein, whey powder, meat, more protein, sleep, and strong lifts. Also fasting every other day for 24hrs a day. Fell for keto meme but thankfully got away from it.
>length of journey: not sure, think I started mid august
>how are you feeling? Excellent. This is the lowest I've weighed in my adult life, and coworkers are noticing the weight loss. I feel good every time I add weight to the bar.

My attitude has changed immensely. Never have I before made this much progress. I think it was because I used to fall for the meme of cardio over weight lifting. I feel good, and while I am still fat, slowly I'm getting better.

I am extremely motivated. I am moving up in my career, I've found work a career that pays well, and the only thing holding me back from my goals is my fitness. That's literally it. I'm gonna make it, bros.

Unironically a single motivation thread is what pushed me to keep going and get off my ass. Any Forums has helped me more than retards on google ever could.

Attached: 1617090643076.png (1920x1080, 358.97K)

Gained 5 pounds due to stress and work and inability to control my diet.

Currently 192, goal is 175.

>starting weight 240lbs
>current weight 153lbs
>goal weight 140lbs
>started in November 2020
>intermittent fasting and keto

For the first time in my life I am starting to like what I see in the mirror. I am proud of the man I am shaping myself into. I get better and better everyday and I will never stop, never give up on my goals. The person on the left in the pic is dead. I went inside my head and killed him. He will never walk this earth again.

Attached: Screenshot_20220911-102225_Photos.jpg (1080x826, 137.12K)

Starting weight: 178lbs
Current weight 185lbs
Goal weight: 190lbs

I’m making it bros
Have fun cutting and having no gains idiots

I've lost 8 kg this year.
I'm about 10 away from my goal.

>started at 150kg
>current is 146
>goal is 70
>omad and pedalling
>only 3 weeks
>feeling good but I had one cheat weekend and I felt like shit. Cheats help no one, it sucks my progress has regressed but the knowledge gained is valuable

Up from 145 to 170 at 6 ft started lifting in may

>How’s that weight loss going user?
Just getting started
>Weight
80kg
>goal
Not sure, probably low to mid 60's
>methods
Cutting calories, more protein, exercise, its not magic. No alcohol.
>How're you feeling
Pissed off that I let myself get chubby again

> Starting weight: 267
> Current weight: 195
> Goal weight: 185
> Methods: Keto and 7/week 40 min weightlifting
> Length of Journey: Over 1 year
> Feeling: Kinda pissed I didn't do this earlier, it's way beyond female attention, the amount of respect I get in all interactions has quadrupled.

Attached: Progress .jpg (1384x555, 176.58K)

God damm, you lose the gyno with it too? Great progress