This is why I lift

This is why I lift

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-17-14-45-05-71_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg (1080x1402, 918.17K)

you lift for drawings by another man? that's pretty gay user.

muscle white man and sexy asian woman is such a perfect pairing, its like a demon curse that it results in elliot rodgers and also that the average wmaf is a bottom of the barrel loser white guy

YARRR MATEY

Attached: 5D3B2E36-6B3D-4C30-9F92-AE8DC7C77747.jpg (1600x2066, 273.45K)

For comic books? You know there's lots of fat geeks who read them and don't lift at all

>its like a demon curse that it results in elliot rodgers and also that the average wmaf is a bottom of the barrel loser white guy
KEK
too real. the universe can't let anything be too good i guess

You make hapa girls to be bred by chad white men, your grandchildren will be basically white again.

this might be a really weird thing to say, but if i ever had a hapa daughter, i'd hate if she started going out with white dudes.
basically the inevitable tho

YARRR MATEY

>one narcissistic psychopath raised in a fucked up hollywood family happened to be a hapa
>this means you should never have half asian kids ever

I’m so tired of hearing this. Saying “don’t have hapa kids because they’ll end up like elliot rodger” is like saying “don’t have white kids because they’ll end up like eric harris and dylan klebold”
Also elliot’s mom was malaysian or something, most guys with yellow fever want japanese, chinese, or korean

except its not a one off thing. hapas and shit like aznmasculinity are huge communities and theyre really fucked up.

Yarrr matey

YARRR MATEY

YARRR MATEY

Attached: SpyxFamily Yor and Loid decide to have another child.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

Is that his step mother?

YARRR MATEY

no it results in genetic freaks like Clarence Kennedy

>YARRR MATEY

Muh dick

What is this looks hot, I don’t usually jerk it to anime, but these people are drawn sexy instead of weird moe blobs and it’s normal sex instead of tentacle shit