My parents say that I am getting too big

My parents have started commenting on my gains and they have started to say that I am getting too big and that all the muscle I have gotten will turn into fat and look bad when I stop working out.

How true is this? Are they just gains goblins or jealous that I am young and can achieve a goal body while it is too late for them?

Attached: 2fqbjf6l8wb91.jpg (640x1173, 81.3K)

Btw I am very dyel and for fit standards I might have never lifted at all

>Are they just gains goblins or jealous that I am young and can achieve a goal body while it is too late for them?
Yes. Muscle doesnt turn into fat even if you're untrained you can bounce back pretty easily

Unless you are on roids and or strongfat, there is no such thing as “too big”.
Lean natty limit isn’t that big tbqh

Simple: tell them they need not worry, because you will never stop working out.

>all the muscle I have gotten will turn into fat and look bad when I stop working out
your parents are retarded

>How true is this?
Its not true at all. Muscle does not turn in to fat. The reason people get fat when they stop working out is because they eat as much as they do when they workout. When you stop working you just eat less food and you don't gain any fat at all. Congrats on your gains, that is a hard mire from your parents even though they are retarded. Don't let them be crabs and drag you down.

"Too big" for what? Muscle doesn't magically turn into fat. Fat builds up most when you stop working out.

Did this, they just gave me the old "that's what we said when we were your age"

Thanks, will push on and reach the natty limits to show them what big means

Ask them why they stopped. When they tell you "because of you" ask them why they never started again. Dig deep enough, eventually they'll run out of excuses and they'll have to face the truth, that they are responsible for the state of their bodies.

Physically strike each of your parents if they ever again make bold and unsolicited comments about your bearing

"You were never this big at my age."

just kill them

you're reasoning with a delusional individual

My grandparents mention how I look "husky" everytime I come over. I was a literal stick before college and am now a normal 5'11 185lb man and they thing I look fat somehow. My grandfather is like 250lbs and my grandma probably weighs the same as I do or more. It's just pure cope from boomers.

just laugh at them and move on. dont let your parents gains goblin you

Overweight boomers are the worst copers

Are your parents fat. They sound fat

they are literally, unironically jealous, because they know they never will be as good looking as you are now, and they feel like shit for not having given enough effort when they were young like you are doing at the moment.

it might be hard to believe, but just because your parents are old, doesn't mean they matured past the point of childish destructive jealousy, and that they actually genuinely care for you, and not want to see you fail so you remain under their psychological control.

free yourself of people that want to see you fail, even if it's your very own parents. if I had a son like you, I would actually be egging him on to exercise as much as possible, even join him in his workouts. anything else than that just means your dad came inside a pussy he never really intended to, and now has to deal with the consequences of raising a child.

>How true is this?
Your muscle will go away once you stop. It's why as you age you are advised to exercise as you lose the majority of your muscle mass as you get old otherwise. Whether it turns to fat is all dependent on your diet.

>lost 30 lbs this year
>at 25% bf with a jiggle belly
>parents say I look like a holocaust survivor

Attached: images.png (220x229, 2.3K)