Underage girls in my gym remind on how I missed out on teenage love

Underage girls in my gym remind on how I missed out on teenage love.
Watching them walking around semi naked and messing around with their friends makes me feel so misserable. I should have had that, but I never did. Meanwhile all the zoomers in the gym are fucking those girls and experiencing love together for the first time.
It's not fair, this is enough to destroy a man. I'll never be a complete man, because I missed out on those key experiencies.
How can even exercise with these distractions?

Attached: 98562b3f8b99cd395fd6478c875f6bd539b0255e6604a73194f6da00a9c667c9 (1).jpg (1024x1000, 105.18K)

true that, thank fuck I had it multiple times, there's always this warm feeling going back in your memories and remembering all the fun you had with teen girls :P

It's over for me, how can I even call myself a man? Those were supposed to be the best years of my life and I wasted them. And now theres no going back

home gym
simple as

any moment spent whining instead of impregnating a girl is completely wasted, so either take the breeding pill or free yourself from earthly pleasures and be an ascetic entity like myself

>lost virginity at 19
thank god i lost it before 20, would've been even more deranged than I am now

>my gym remind on how I missed out on teenage
holy fucking ESL lol

>Those were supposed to be the best years of my life

Get over it, your life isn't what movies told you it's supposed to be. Just have the best years of your life now. Your options are to have the past as it is and be miserable for the rest of your life, or have the past as it is and take great pride in thoroughly enjoying now and the future.

Thats still too late. You will never reach your full potential.
It's not just about those wasted years. Teenage love is a key part of your development, but I was denied it. This is why I'll never be a complete man.

I'm a 34 year old incel and workout at a uni gym and feel this too. To make it worse, I constantly get mogged by roided 6'4" zoomers.

Attached: 1662975484190109.png (576x512, 646.33K)

>Those were supposed to be the best years of my life and I wasted them.
Dumb retard. Normies who "peak" in highschool and always have to think back to their memories in high school always end up depressed drinking themselves to death with unloving wives.
You are somehow more cucked for thinking the first 18 years of your life are the only parts worth experiencing. Thats japanese levels of working adult depression and pathetic reasoning
Also, this is clearly a retarded, thinly veiled Any Forums thread thats on the WRONG FUCKING BOARD FUCK OFF YOU NIGGER

hop on hrt

Why am I seeing so many of these types of pictures today?

That standard diffusion AI dropped a new feature within the last week they’re probably viral marketing it on here

If seeing kids makes you feel anything other than a need to protect or a need to avoid you need help. Don't pay attention to them because quite frankly if you were staring at underaged gym members I would report you and you would be booted no questions asked

Ah I see. I saw the piccolo and Nicocado anus one earlier.

Yeah stable diffusion. I don't know why anyone would viral market because it's open source. I just got it from Any Forums

Attached: 1662835408085174.png (704x512, 387.96K)

the good old Goatse times vs the dark ages of Nikocado

That's either Ricardo Milos or Nicocado

Make your sadness into rage and then turn it into power

Attached: e17ff3375ec7a91b07e6ae4bb338ce95.jpg (720x540, 75.98K)

Shut the fuck up dude