Will you put your future son on growth hormones so he can grow up to be 6'3 too?

Will you put your future son on growth hormones so he can grow up to be 6'3 too?

Attached: IMG_20220912_180106.jpg (1080x1714, 415.81K)

if he had a deficiency. I'm 6'3 though so unless my wife is a womanlet, my son will be tall

op just exposed me that there are big communities of just straight up trannies on twitter

>lanklet incel
GROSS!
>lanklet incel(tranny)
WOAHOAHOAH OMG SEX

Attached: 1651764364182.png (1166x750, 1.12M)

im growtz hormone deficient, had daily HGH injections from 12 to 18 and was well above average levels. im 5'11, palates closed at 18 years old. it only makes you grow comically if overdosed heavily

Manletcels seething

>implying GH will make you a tower
Grown hormones work well but in the end genetics will prevalence. Pic is a guy that went to Spain to get a GH treatment because his growing prospect was bad. Took GH and it worked but he peaked at 1,70m...., aprox the same height his father and relatives.

Attached: messi_cumpleanos_0.jpg (414x310, 15.77K)

I'm 6'3" so I'll just feed my son eggs and milk.

I'm 6'3, but may give my since hgg so he's a 6'9" chad

>put kid on growth hormone
>growth plates grow faster and shut earlier
>kid is now a midget
Just feed them a ton of protein that's what actually works

Problem with GH is giving the kid shit proportions.

Based parents. Fuck wannabe manlet trannies

nephew had to take growth hormones because premature birth fucked his shit up
no big deal, as another user pointed out it'll only help you fulfill your genetic potential for height etc.
not push you past it

You just now learned that?

so what happened to him?

true this, just make sure the kid exercises with BW such as hindu push ups and running, maybe swimming for more mad gains and pull ups to mog everyone at PT class, eggs and milk are what the boy freaking needs.

Grew 2 tall and big to be cute uwu tranny

>Be father in the current year
>do everything you can to give your son a fighting chance
>You've thought of everything, you even give him growth hormones to make him tall!
>But you couldn't have imagined what would happen when your poor boy found the internet...

Attached: Fucke.jpg (927x1667, 338.06K)

became a tranny,if you dont beleive me go to his twitter

He's posting his asshole on Twitter with all the other trannies

my brother is 6'6 and he went tranny at age 30 lmao. he doesn't even come close to passing. he's also obese. its fucking disgusting. he's also a leftist discord communist kind of guy.

did the hormones turn him trannny?

I’ve read testosterone applied to the dick during puberty can increase size so I’d almost be tempted to allow that if I were ever to have a son
But I have no idea how I’d go about it. I’d be paranoid he’d fuck it up somehow if I just gave him a tube but it’s not like I can go “hey son let me rub this cream on your dick”

It's not fair that trannies get to be huge heightmogging ogres like that while I suffer in manletville.

sorry there's no way 2016 was 7 years ago

They also mostly have huge cocks due to hormone imbalance

I'm sorry to hear that fren, must be bizarre having someone like that in the family

It will make his dick grow faster... to a size it would have achieved on it's own. There are areas of undifferenciated cells in the tissue that react to testosterone. You can apply all the T cream you want, but if the cells are depleted the pp won't grow any larger.
Hence why dick creams don't do squat for men but can make clitori larger in women.

Attached: file.png (238x83, 3.58K)

I had a hormone imbalance growing up though and all it did was give me gyno and make me a bitchy cunt.

You were one of the unlucky ones huh

yeah its pretty fucking wild. I still cant call him by his female name or say her when talking about him. I mostly just avoid him. I had been avoiding him for a few years before he trooned out anyways because he's such a disgusting leftist.

avg ghost protein enjoyer