Is okay to use tight clothes on the gym as male?

Is okay to use tight clothes on the gym as male?

Attached: 10c07512074a12e0893f0480bb0bcf7e.jpg (730x1021, 92.76K)

>on the gym
what did he mean by this

Attached: 1B8481B7-2DFF-4499-95D2-5FF3976BAE5A.jpg (540x721, 59.56K)

Attached: connor.jpg (1280x720, 109.61K)

I'm also wondering this. Tights are comfy but I don't want to look gay

Then do what everyone who isn't a cupcake does and where your underwear (tights) under a pair of loose sweats.

that defeats the point which is to be free of loose shorts or pants. I guess it is impossible to not look gay wearing only these

That's a nice ass.

A couple of gays hit on me but if you don't return their signals they leave you alone08p048

Yes you will look like an attention whore faggot. But ask yourself if you really care. Is it that big of a deal you care what other people there think?

You're on a board where everyone cares far too much what other people think

Further proof that it is pajeets and chinks ruining this board

will I catch the attention of any girls or just gay dudes

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 1.11.10 am.png (946x1286, 1.79M)

>
You only have to avoid dickprint. Thots have desexualized ass cheeks and your junk is just a single booba between your legs

yea if your tryna give me a boner

Bro, you will catch the attention of everyone because you look ridiculous. Fucks sake men do this shit and wonder why women think they're repulsive jokes.
I bet you wonder why you're single, too.
Wear basketball shorts like a normal person and leave you fetish at home, we both know you wear that because it turns you on, not because you want "freedom of movement" at the gym
Human beings are fucking retarded I swear to fucking god

calm down

Looks fine to me.

Yes please :3

hurts the balls when wearing these kinds of materials. but if on roids i doubt this is an issue.

I hate chinks and pajeets like you wouldn't believe

perfectly fine, as long as you don't mind me increasing my test by grabbing your asscrack and sniffing it during my workout