Thoughts on the new zoomer split?

Push/Pull/Legs/Chest+Back/Shoulders+Arms/Legs

Attached: image.jpg (168x300, 12.4K)

>12kb image
you need some herbs because you smell like a cunt

What is frequence

>tiktok
KYS OP

Wow, we’ve come full circle. Bro split -> SS -> PPL and now back to bro split. Only a year or two until we’re back to squats n oats at this point

>two full leg days
Lmao no

>zoomer
>anything good

dedicated leg days are shit, every day should have at least 1 leg lift
take the full body pill

love full body. do i really need to change my program after awhile? can i just swap some exercises and stay x3 fullbody. i dont like splits

Attached: 1610631830751.jpg (612x542, 37.98K)

Fullbody was great to me but I moved to PPL so I could continue to get strong and also look like I lift.

>wasting gains on legs
No thanks. Mowing the lawn is good enough for me.

>do i really need to change my program after awhile?
no not really just do as you said and change a few exercises over every now and then, full body got me fuackin jacked
squats LITERALLY increase testosterone fagit

>changing your split to stay with the trend
Are people really that unaware of what a split is? It's just the order in which you do your lifts. It's not like one is better than another. You just split it how you have to be able to perform and recover from your chosen lifts.

Cope
My program = based
Your program = cringe and NO GAINS

>squats LITERALLY increase testosterone fagit
Yes, but not yours. It increases Rippletits' testosterone as he gets an erection watching your butt bounce on the floor.

I do full body because it's the most appropriate for a flexible, unpredictable schedule: if you happen to miss a workout, no big deal, you just do what you would have done anyway the next day.

With any kind of split, it's a pain. Either you skip the day (potentially leading to training imbalance) or you shift the split (messing with the schedule).

Full body may not be optimal for gains, but it's a very good fit for people who have a life outside of training, hence why I stick to it.

However, I do legs at the end so while they are not neglected, they aren't emphasized either, I don't want to become a T-rex.

>no not really just do as you said and change a few exercises over every now and then
will do thanks!

I love full body, but it just gets to be too much at a certain point. Workouts are easily ~2 hours if you're doing it right.
Lower - Upper - Rest - Full Body - Rest - Full Body - Rest is the GOAT lifting frequency.

kek

Anything works when you're on SARMs from age 16

hey that's pretty funny

> but it's a very good fit for people who have a life outside of training
user you can have a life outside of training and train 4 or even 5 times a week. I train 5 times a week for about an hour. It´s hardly that time consuming. I know I live 5 minutes away from the gym but still.

Agree. I look forward to my work-outs, enjoy the coffee I get on the walk to my work-outs, and enjoy the walk back. The amount of time I otherwise waste in a week is staggering. I have no excuse for why I can't spend an hour a day at the gym.