Me and my fiance fucked up

i dont know where to post it and its the most "health" board there is in here.

i think me and my gf fucked up...she drank a couple of beers and we found out later that she was pregnant (she drank 1 liter of beer in the first, second and third week after fertilization), now im scared shitles that my child will have fetal alcohol syndrome or some related shit or mind disability... i feel so bad and miserable and guilty its unimaginable... the thing is we planned to have a baby but after half a year of trying we thought we are infertile so we loosened up on alcohol and then she didint get her period...

but to the point, is there a chance that my child will be healthy?
or any amount of alcohol always is equal to irreversible damage to the child?
i want it to be healthy so bad...

Attached: Pbeldin+used+roll+picturepbeldin+rolled+imagespissy+time+_8af1d81f4d1634ec08584d7aa036a464.jpg (326x325, 20.3K)

Why don't you ask a doctor you fucking imbecile?

Abortion and don't be retards again.

Your baby will be fine, you actually have to drink a lot throughout the whole pregnancy for fetal alcohol syndrome to present. Just don’t have her drink anymore, and definitely don’t mutilate your son’s genitals and then stuff the open wound in a dirty diaper like a retard

When the embryo is that small then either you miscarry or you're fine. Just don't do anything else stupid from now.

Its over. You deserve it for being a degen.

If she only did it once or twice before she found out she was pregnant the baby will be completely fine, think about how many women out there who party away and get pregnant without being aware for a few weeks until they miss their period.

what im worried the most about is that my kid wont have full blown FAS and wont look like greta thumber, but will have hidden health issues due to exposition to alcohol that will reveal itself later in life. what if he wont be able to speak properly or think properly? What if he starts missing milestones and stops becoming an infant and wont walk or speak properly or think properly? shits terrifying, i feel terrible

and then we have ADHD and autism epidemics, maybe its just misdiagnosed fas?

your baby will be fine, but curb the drinking

Set the kid for adoption or leave her. Only two choices to keep your integrity, even if love's in danger.

If it was truly only 1 l a week for 3 weeks, he will be fine, currently doctors recommend no alcohol but say the occasional glass of wine throughout pregnancy won’t hurt the baby at all. 3l of beer is really nothing on the grand scale, your baby will be fine. Also, adult height has been directly correlated with childhood diary consumption, so breastfeed for 2 years and serve a glass of milk with every meal. Also do delayed cord cutting and clamping

it truly was 1l a week max, she usualy also drinks only those weaker fruity beerlike alcohols that are in 0.33l bottles,

first two weeks were birs
third week was 500ml of 10% wine so its 50g of pure alcohol so exactly 2 beers at 5% strength.

i hope you are right, i wont be able to look my family in the eyes and i wont stand the sight of myself in the mirror if my kid gets sick because of me like that...

Honestly; you’re child is fine, don’t forget to get her to tale her prenatal vitamins

she is taking
dha
iron
Folic acid
pteroylmonoglutamic acid
iodine
vitamin D

im considering suggesting her to also take cholina (vitamin B4) because i heard there was evidence it reduces eventual damage to the brain in fetus that was subjected to alcohol during pregnancy

Sounds like you have things under control. Just relax, parenthood should be enjoyable (:

My Mom drank when she was pregnant with me and here I am on Any Forums, so...

you've just created a future Any Forums user

People who drink alcohol deserve to be killed.

You should probably consult a doctor but I honestly believe your child will be entirely fine, I can't imagine this would be the first time someone accidentally drank not knowing she's pregnant. Also 1l beer a week is nothing, it's not like she's slamming down bottles of vodka

It's over. Your kid's retarded. You'll find your kid posting here in a few years as proof

rty