Well bros? Your response

Well bros? Your response

Attached: F256942C-6136-4092-8417-9A8A5E6CA136.png (1446x2048, 652.68K)

Cringe

ait babe... make me a sandwich...

all of that sounds so incredibly exhausting, why cant she just offer to suck my dick or something instead

Attached: 83573cdad60494f0bf0cad1f5d0f73710dea827e_full.jpg (184x184, 13.65K)

Fuck off, I need to grind for that Level 99 skillcape in RuneScape

This is a harem flag and i'd rather not do that because the MC never gets sex with anyone but deals with all of their problems and traumas while admiring, or envying, another man who is usually bigger and stronger in a non-homosexual way who he sometimes approaches for advice and leaves with a solution.
He also has to pay for everyone to basically LIVE IN HIS HOUSE RENT FREE.
Fuck off cunt. That's what you say.

SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT THE FUCK UP
FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FUKOU I WILL FUCKING HANG YOU BU THE PROSAATATE YOU FUCKIN GFAGGOT AND INSERT IDNEY STONES INTO UR BALLS GET OUT OF MY HEADGET OUT OF MY HEADGET OUT OF MY HEADGET OUT OF MY HEADGET OUT OF MY HEADGET OUT OF MY HEADGET OUT OF MY HEADGET OUT OF MY HEADGET OUT OF MY HEADGET OUT OF MY HEADGET OUT OF MY HEADGET OUT OF MY HEADGET OUT OF MY HEADGET OUT OF MY HEADGET OUT OF MY HEADGET OUT OF MY HEADGET OUT OF MY HEAD

T-thanks, y-you too

Well if she's asian I'd have to nip this in the bud, I'm not creating any supreme gentlemen.
But since all anime characters are white then my response would be to start to speculate on date plans.

>your response?
HAHA, straightforward one aren't ya...sure lets go, but I can't promise you anything beyond a chat for today.

Based and Senjo-pilled.

Stare at my shoes until she goes away

ER was also half kike idk why people always leave that out.

Your terms are acceptable

Attached: 1661437851597340.png (600x450, 212.48K)

>my mind pick up something's off
>the girl is perfect, there's no girls like that irl, not to mention the possibility of this happening to me
>dream starts crumbling
>consciousness coming back
>next thing I know, I wake up staring at the ceiling
>sitting on the bed, trying to remember the dream
>but the harder I try to remember the more I forget
>vague images about the dream linger
>forget about it once I start warming up at the gym

forgot to add pic, shit

Attached: d29.jpg (425x736, 40.71K)

As soon as you make eye contact, women should be required by law to tell you if you have a chance or not. No more guessing, no more missed/misinterpreted signals.

I'm aware, but hapas are horrific cursed beings

Attached: file.png (594x480, 245.22K)

I cannot trust women. You and your m8 just want to laugh at me.

Attached: 3456453626.png (1584x664, 1.56M)

How is babby formed?

>hand holding
degenerate