There is no need to be afraid

There is no need to be afraid.

Attached: 1653867425444.png (1200x831, 117.32K)

hopping on in two weeks

Started almost a month ago. Was nervous at first but I’m more chill now. Only 1% chance might as well take it

I was fine on it but having this routine of having to minox twice a day and take fin for the year was annoying. It was already too late when I started so I got off. Good luck to you lads though, hopefully your hair can be saved. I clearly got my grandfather's on my dad's sides hair genes because I'm gonna have toilet bowl hair here soon.

fair enough. hope baldness suits you well.
personally, if my hair gets bad enough to minox, i'm going straight for the oral version. it's gained some popularity in the news recently for some reason too.

Thanks for reminding me to take my daily dose

My only regret is not starting sooner

Will oral minox grow hair on your temples? I haven't had any there since I was like 17, I'm 29 now.

>film-coated
>films are made by jews
no thanks

>these replies
Have the just-shave-it bros conceded to the fin trannies at last?

Genes are a bitch. I thought I was blessed with thick and long lasting hair because every male on my mom's side has good hair even well after their 60s so I thought I was set for life because I got most traits from my mom's side. Turns out, nope, in my 30s and my hair is thinning a lot at the front. This summer was especially awful. Meanwhile my brother is 40 and has amazing hair, and he got most things from my dad's side. Looks like I got the undesirable genes from both sides as I'm shorter too while he got the good ones.

5mg is way to high and unnecessary, use 1mg.

You quarter it, with a pill cutter it saves a lot of money. USA ppl can get 1 mg propecia for cheap now though. I pay 16 usd for 3 months of proscar, whereas propecia would be 300+ usd

No the poos are just plying their wares ITT

I'm not buying your transvestite juice. If business was good and your product did what it was supposed to you wouldn't need to market in this abyss and hope the two balding homosexuals on here that use it and cope post in tandem with you make it seem like there's swaths of people using this trash with great results. Your product tries to make a difference by disrupting your endocrine system and hoping in some way it disrupts it in just the right way that causes slight hair filling in that can also be achieved by diet changes in those with chronic inflamation. Shove your repackaged rogaine up your ass you slithering opportunist. That shit from the 90's where you spray paint in your bald spot is even a more honourable course of action than your feminization sauce.

Amen

>use 1mg.
0.25 is enough for most numales on Any Forums, 0.5 if you keep balding is plenty

>0.5 if you keep balding is plenty
BLOODY benchod BAD bastard bitch

I’m nearly 35, been on finasteride for about 2.5 years. Got some blood work done recently and my testosterone results were 760 NG/DL, or on the upper end of normal. My only regret is that I did not hop on sooner. Ended up missing out on several years of hair gains. Don’t be like me bros

I have been using finasteride for many moon cycles, and kindly it has done the needful for my hairline. Many blessings to the man who use modaffodol, for him will surely gain many hairs on his head! I even share sometimes my finasteride with my retarded brother Dikshit and he grow hair all over the back of him.

I was on it for about 2 years and managed to keep my hairline.
Now I'm 30 (soon to be 31) and decided to accept the bald life. I'm just gonna ride out what's left of my hair and shave it when it's far too gone.

0.5,if you keep balding, is plenty. group your sister my sir

Kindly sir, do yourself the favor and do be trying this wonderful drug made from Vishnu wisdom himself. Many hairs are waiting to be grown by yourself, you must not wait a moment longer sir.

I have received the blessing of finasteride onto my person and the results have been very capable sirs. I did not have hair that would grow on the head, but now I have hair grow on head, back, neck, all over. Many hairs, thick hair. I think that I will stay on finasteride until Ganesha’s powerful trunk knocks me off into the afterlife existence plane. If you are reading this now and unhappy with your line where the hair stops, then kindly you have to making this purchase now today for the sake of yourself

SIRS!

Can finasteride fix my awful beard genetics?

By the many arms of shiva yes it will fix your beard hair. My friend, I have even placed this drug on my dick Johnson and now it look like hairy weasel. Many hairs growing from every hair hole!