Hips thrusts with a dip belt

Hello Any Forums, I am a calisthenics faggot, I came to the realization that if you want a bigger ass you need to move weights. Still, I don't want to give any money to the barbell and plates jew, so I have been considering my options and I came up with this idea to do hips thrusts with a dip belt. How can this be reproduced in the real world?

Attached: autism.png (536x836, 219.09K)

>barbell and plates jew
Retard.
Just use bands if you can't figure out how to set a pulley up.

Bands suck

Alright, man. What do you want exactly? Are you unsure how to put rope through a pulley? Do you need help with attaching the carabiner to something?

The main problem is where and how to mount the pulley. Can I just hang it from a pull up bar or should I fix it to something? Also thinking more about it the idea of using the dip belt is kinda retarded, I can just do pull throughs.

just hang it from a pull up bar
that's how you use the spud ones

Won't it start swinging around?

Start training Nordics with resistance bands to assist

I see the problem now. What equipment do you have already? You may have to use 2 pulleys to re-direct the angle.
I have to sleep, If no other /diy/er comes by I'll help tomorrow.

Won't work, wrong angle.

it's called 2 pulleys. haven't you ever seen a pull down it has a pulley at the top and at the bottom.

As in, thrusting your hips forward while standing? Adding weight isn't going to do shit since the movement is perpendicular to the direction of gravity. And even if you did it in a way where you're working against gravity properly, like laying down with your head and legs supported by something with the weights hanging behind your hips, the glutes/hamstrings are BIG muscles and require heavy weights to stimulate. In other words, there's no getting around "muh plates jew"

Stop being a faggot and just get a barbel and plates.

Just lift the weights.

I have pic related at home. There is a way where you hang a rope from the top beam and you make the other head of the rope pass through the beams close to the wall, but it may bring the whole thing down if pulled hard enough.

Attached: images (6).jpg (766x766, 40.58K)

The pulley redirects the direction of the force you brainlet.

If you want a bigger ass you don't need to lift weights, just do hindu squats + glute bridges and Gomad with three eggs a day.

I already do them without band, but there isn't a hinge movement so they don't train the ass.

OP said calisthenics. Now we're talking about entire cable systems? But he's too much of a faggot to just get a bar and plates?
top fucking kek, the absolute state.

A barbell costs at least100 dollars and you need also a bench or at least something to support it when you lock out, a pulley costs like 10. With a pulley you don't need to buy plate shaped weights which cost more and it doesn't occupy any space. You are too retarded to understand a simple image, so I didn't expect for you to think about this on your own.

stay small

The things these niggas will do to avoid touching a weight.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (500x500, 27.28K)

A couple hundred dollars for a bar and some plates is a small investment. They will last you decades and they're a versatile tool for fitness.