Does a girl pick you or do you pick a girl? I really don't understand the dynamic

Does a girl pick you or do you pick a girl? I really don't understand the dynamic.

Attached: 1511448357945.jpg (1022x1024, 117.45K)

You pick the girl

Retards coping that they don't need to approach if they were good looking enough
Even a gigachad needs to approach, because women are intimidated by men.

The girl picks you. She gives you a signal to approach and then you approach.

Im not a gigachad and have been approached by a few uggos.
I rejected them ofc.

A girl picks you for fucking, a man picks the girl for relationships (broadly speaking)

No no no, you have to wait till they fall down and then pick them up.
Watch the pedos seethe.

im so lonely

Attached: 1661452543832970.jpg (1024x819, 69.32K)

you pick the girl.. what kind of dumb question is this? the ones interesting in you will come up to them and you just ignore the ones you dont want until one you do want comes up to you. its ez.

girls pick. if she makes it obvious, you approach

I lift exclusively to be as erotic to as many women as possible and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Attached: smug peepoo.jpg (656x679, 39.09K)

Attached: Barney-Stinson-barney-stinson-31132845-1024-768.png (1024x768, 715.46K)

Nah I still got a long way to go breh

Attached: IMG_20220717_171549.jpg (2375x4000, 3.69M)

>be average looking but Any Forums guy in 2022
>approach girls
>get rejected 800 times in your life
>die alone and unloved
>"Bro all you had to do is to pick the girl. YOU PICK THE GIRL BRO"
Yeah, right haha

I'm having a stroke, can you say again

Attached: 1662317488877765s.jpg (125x108, 2.3K)

At first, the woman "chooses" the man - she shows signs that she will be receptive to a specific man's advances.
Once the man has initiated, the woman then pursues and hopes the man picks her out of all of his options.
Women choose, men pick.

>>approach girls
>>get rejected 800 times in your life
impossible.

if you approached 800 girls and all of them rejected you, you are not average looking or Any Forums

Fuck wrong thread

Talking in the context of nightclubs, it's something mutual. If you know how to dance, they will pick you.

I'm not exactly a chad looking but I'm pretty decent at dancing and they ALWAYS come close to me and give you a clear signal. But 99% of the times they won't initiate conversation unless they are super desperate, drunk or you are a male model tier.

Personally I have a lot confidence issues and unless I see it super clear or the girl catches my eye, I won't do anything.

post up at a table at a club or bar, the women that like you will come near you, if you ignore them they will go away and some new women will come, if you like them then you can choose to interact with them and they will stay otherwise ignore and repeat. you guys really dont leave the house do you?

How to pick up sloots at nightclubs chadliteanon?

depends

do you have chloroform/ghb

I am already 22 years old and have never gotten any romantic signals from girls whatsoever. Does this mean I will always be alone?
>inb4 you are autistic and missed them
No, I am well socialized and have seen these signals being shown to people around me. It seems that I am not even invisible to girls but they actively avoid looking at me. I have been in conversations with girls with my friends where they avoided eye contact when they or I spoke.

Attached: 3238 - crying depression rope sadness suicide textless wojak.jpg (3496x4024, 415.88K)

Ssssauce I need to cooooom!!!

I haven't gone outside(literally) in the last three years

do you have facial scarring
if not ask one of your frens one on one why they can't look you in the eye
you probably look too hard or see too much

Every girl I've ever dated has made the first move.

I don't think a sauce exists it's just some random bong slut

are you me

Am I you?

what do if I am shit at reading signals? I don't think I have ever seen anyone sending anyone else a signal

Attached: 1662969222122876.gif (487x560, 898.36K)

is this real life

i only go to the gym and sometimes for groceries. seldom i take a walk around city

Attached: 1640869794842.png (636x844, 735.48K)

I don't know anymore

I’m attractive, but I’ve always waited for girls to approach me, so I’ve mostly had girls that aren’t as attractive as me. It’s kinda worked out because they dote on me and I don’t have to put too much effort in. Only problem is I have a low sex drive which has caused friction in my longer relationships as they think I don’t like them as I’m happy to bang about once a month. I fap probably once per week. It annoys them as I’m actually good in bed and have a decent dick.

are you fit or fat?

Fit

the girl picks you, you approach her

No but I am a redhead (hair more red-auburn) and have tons of freckles all over my face/shoulders/arms which makes me look like an alien. I am the guy who gets invited to parties, gatherings, is fun to hang around (have lots of male friends) but is ignored, never hugged, greeted by girls.

NTA but just seem to be have fun with mates, it's pretty obvious when you're there just to get laid. most girls seem to approach either near where the drinks are or the smoking area

well if you want pussy you gotta leave the house bro, i dont know what to tell you. its not gonna come and knock on your door.