Fat People Hate thread

Fat People Hate thread

Attached: misspiggy.png (1010x1200, 1.38M)

Wait
I thought she was annorexic now
Why is she eating American dogs?

Attached: 1E4B5AF3-ECBD-4C5C-897B-24CF339DEC1F.png (828x1792, 1.61M)

Anorexia for these people Is feeling insecure about your weight for 5 minutes a day and eating entire buffets after

i fucking hate tattos.

Would without a shred of hesitation.

this bitch would be legendary if she was thin. what a fucking shame

Based and truthpilled. Dont let them live in delusion

Two girls came up to me and told me they liked me at a party
They both asked why I didn't like them back
Didn't have the nuts to tell the two 5 foot flat whales they looked liked bags of lard

based, no need to be a dick about it but don't back down either

One time I was in undergrad at a bar, it was a crowded night, I was sitting talking to a friend drinking and this grill walks up (sort of hot tbqh) and says "Hey, my friend is really shy but wants to go home with someone tonight and though you looked like her type." So in about 5 seconds my brain was cycling through
>she's fat 100%
>if she's ugly how do I not cause a scene and bail
>just ask what she looks like, but that would probably blow it

Anyways I figured I'd have more chances later that night so I just said "sorry I'm seeing someone". Anyways, about a half hour later I see the asker leaving the place with who I assume was the friend and she was definitely bangable, big tits sort of on the short side though. Felt like a fucking idiot.

I hate fat people but I've heard fat girls give the best head so I'm a bit conflicted

Attached: 3249823892.png (646x595, 364.84K)

It's propaganda to get you to sleep with them

>[blank] gives the best head
The only rational way this could ever be true is if maybe you are talking about milfs or something.

But I don't want to sleep with them, I just want the head. I don't want to have to look at their disgusting folds and smell whatever horrible odors they produce. I just want a fat bitch to suck me off, preferably while I watch TV or something else to distract from her presence.

Not true at all
The best head I've ever had was from a tiny fit Japanese 19 year old girl, who ironically claimed to be a virgin.
Everyone else used too much teeth

Fat women can easily become 10/10 if they just lose the fat and stay thin but apparently it's such a "unrealistic" requirement. Is it really that hard to not pig out nowadays for women?

Lost my virginity to a fatty and I couldn't even stay hard while she was blowing me. I was 15 at the time too. She was just too round, I couldn't find her attractive.

My condolences

>Is it really that hard to not pig out nowadays for women?
Yes. They'll literally sit there eating deep fried corn nuts that smell like cow piss rather than avoid eating for a few hours a day. It's not just women either. Very few people are comfortable staying hungry for more than a few seconds anymore. The day I accepted that hunger was a great daily goal to have is when weight loss got ridiculously easy for me.

This baffles me since about half my calories come from alcohol and I'm losing (or at least maintaining) my weight.
I can't imagine eating more than once every 3 or 4 hours.
I basically only eat when the sun is down

Nicest thing you could do for a person. So many people blow smoke up someone's ass. Sometimes they just need to get a wake up call.

I’m shamefully a virgin and wanna ask you guys quietly in this thread

>do girls take offense if you don’t get fully hard due to nervousness?
>is it easier to last longer with a condom on?
I’m kind of worried about when the day comes and I blow my load in 20 seconds

Attached: FC063903-EDB2-4E01-9E98-CD558707C586.jpg (750x938, 184.39K)

>girl is interested in me but is admittedly kinda fat
>says she wants to lose weight and start working out again
>seen pictures of her when she was thin and she was hot as hell
>straight marathon runner, soccer player
>don't completely believe her that she'll lose the weight
Every fat woman I've seen always says 'oh I want to lose some weight', but never makes the most basic of efforts to do so, and it's not like I can just say 'sure I'll go out with you if you lose weight'. I may try to reverse-architect this one, fellas. The upside could be glorious.